• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#493 Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatchetH22

As stated on the previous page, I am looking for a legit Arceus (For a good friend). I am willing to trade: Mew, Jirachi, Shiny Suicune, Shiny Entei, or Shiny Raikou. I also have PokeRus!

PM me if you are interested!

Lestart

I have a Japanese Arceus, GOOD offers please as this is a DW Arceus in a dream ball met at lvl 100. Comes with a free Splash Plate.

Last edited:

JinMo92

I have a TRU Arceus for trade. I am looking for a specific nature for a Heatran. pm me if you are interested.

Looking for a legit Arceus. I can trade legendaries like Jirachi or Celebi. Just ask and I will see what else I can offer.
FC: 5329 1851 1311

Reri

Pokémon Artist
I request a Arceus possessor who is willing to trade with me =]
Level does not matter, nor does nature.
PM me and I'll let you know what I can trade.

Thank you very much.

Jomajorsh

I want a movie arceus, i have deoxys, shaymin, mew, a lot.

A7XPWD93

Johto GS Original
was wondering if anyone would do a trade-back with arceus? i just want the dex for him

I need Arceus I can give you some great Pokemon!! ;) Pm me thanks

kingpee012

Noob xD
DW Arceus up for trade.

Looking for Mew/Shaymin.
PM me for offers. Accepting shinies.

nalhutta

Trainer
Arceus

Looking for an Arceus I can offer Giratina lvl 70 or a Dialga lvl 55

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Offering a untouched TRU Arceus!
Pls pm me for details!

Mewtwofan90

Looking for TRU/michina Arceus

I can offer:
all pokemon in 1th, 2th(not celebi), 3th, and 4th generation
shiny charizard
shiny raikou, entei, suicune
shiny blaziken
shiny EEVEE
PM me if you are intrested ;)

(sorry for my english)

willis7928

Dragon Tamer
Looking for LEGIT Arceus, Shayamin, Darkrai, Deoxys, Manaphy, and V-Create Victini.
PM me with what you want in return. I have ALL pokemon besides these up for trade (minus event only's, sorry) and plenty of egg moves also.

dwcj555

Show me the Munna!
Need an Arceus...

Hey all,
I'm looking for a Arceus as well as any versions of the following pokemon. I'm not too picky as they are for a friend. I'm not interested in any cloned or clones of pokemon, hacks, or fakes of any kind. If you have any questions or offers, just let me know.

Looking for:

Mew
The 3 Regi's
Jirachi
Deoxys
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
(Or any shines of any pokemon except the dogs)

Offering:

3 x Victinis (2 x Lax & 1 x Naughty)
Virizion ~ Quirky
Terrakion ~ Serious
Cobalion ~ Quiet
Kyurem ~ Lonely
Reshiram ~ Careful

These are all real as I have caught each one. I look forward to doing business with you...

Status
Not open for further replies.