• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#493 Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arceusking33

Hi if anyone has an Arceus preferably level 1 who would be open to trading it let me know. I have a level 100 Regigigas, a level 100 Rayquaza, and many others.

Looking for any legit Arceus, doesn't necessarily have to be shiny. Would prefer level possibly be below 80-90. Have all starters I can breed, a spare Giratina, and a lot of the pokemon so I may have what you are looking for. I have a Japanese Ditto I can use MM to produce a shiny if willing to be patient for me to breed it. Also have pokerus to infect with. Plz PM me if interested and thanks for your time. =)

GagaHax

Berry Maniac
Greetings. I am looking for an arceus.
I would like it to have Hardy, Docile, Bashful or Quirky nature. It's not nececery but highly wanted. I can offer any 1-4 pokemon from my signature for an arceus.

TRADE COMPLETED

Last edited:

Phuros

Happiness ~
Still have a lvl 100 DW Arceus up for trade xD
Mainly looking for shinies, a UT shiny Eevee or Charmander would be loved

PM me your offers

cap'n Rikkee

I Have a Lv100 Naughty Arceus from the Game UK event, i'm looking for either a legitimate untouched shiny charmander, or an untouched shiny eevee. preferably still nameable.
Cheers! ( and apologies Phuros, for wanting the exact same thing ^_^;; )

wdistance

I need one (I don't need to keep it.) I can offer lots of other stuff, including starters (see signiture.) PM me!

PersianStrike

im offering MICHINA and TRU Arceus. PM with offers.

Last edited:

bigman82

Shiny Trader
I have a DW arceus. I will trade it for an UT shiny flawless registeel with careful nature and 4th gen move stealth rock or an UT shiny flawless frillish with calm nature and water absorb for an ability (must be male). They must be legit! Clones and RNGs are alright but no hacks! I also want a 5th gen shiny i dont have. PM/VM me if you want to trade :)

Last edited:

wdistance

I am looking for a legit Arceus. I could offer Mew, Jirachi, Celebi, or Shaymin, to name a few.

Looking to dex an arceus. Everything else (level, nature, stats) doesn't matter. I can offer a bunch of pokemon. Contact me if interested, thanks!

soundxfury

Looking for a legit UT Arceus. I'll offer a shiny Beldum or Cyndaquil for it. I also have a UT Jolly Terrakion or UT Timid Zapdos.

RawWrzz

Hey, i'm looking for any arceus, i have lots of ledgendarys to offer, shiny event golurk (japanese), shiny entei and a shiny squirtle. PM me with offers, thanks =]

Elements115

One with the shadows
Hi im looking for an arceus, as long as its not hacked its fine. I saw a couple people wanting an untouched shiny eevee, i have one so just pm me please

Afwan

<---Shiny Hunt!
Got arceus unlimited supply
looking for shinies and flawless
im specific looking for shiny entei and suicune with good natures
theyre cloned
so dont worry

Last edited:

Koththemad

Im looking for an arceus i dont mind if it is cloned i have a few okie things to offer hope we can make a trade pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.