• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#493 Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brettd66

I have an arceus for trade. I want competitive pokemon. It was on the game when I got it so I am not sure how legit it is =[

sharkdude5

Master of Chaos
Arceus

Offering Arceus, looking for Darkrai

Toonyoungster

The Capture Champion
Looking for ANY event Arceus to trade to my HeartGold game. Don't care if its got crappy IVs, a horrible nature, or anything like that. Just need one to unlock the Sinjou Ruins and for pokedex purposes. I have a few events to offer but I need to clone them.

WIN2011 Celebi
GAMESTP Raikou
GAMESTP Entei
GAMESTP Suicune
Ash's Pikachu (Touched by 1 Lv.)
Embedded Tower Kyogre
Embedded Tower Groudon
Embedded Tower Rayquaza
*Can also breed all starters except Sinnoh starters and Cyndaquil

froobisu

Arceus

Putting up a pre-order for the english "Befriend a Pokemon" event. I personally do not care for this pokemon and will be willing to give it up easily. All I ask for in return is any shiny pokemon (except red Gyrados) with any IV/Nature/Gender. If you want it when it comes out, PM me asap.
EDIT: already got a order, sorry.

Last edited:

Sizzle

Shinylegendaryhunter
I have an Arceus up for trade. I'm looking for a Shaymin. PM me.

thepiemasterXD

legendary lover
looking for arceus

i want a tru arceus not one gotten from a hack or cheat
i can offer Victini, Zorua ,a lvl 90 pikachu :025n172: that knows all the same moves as the tv show ,latios lvl 100,latias lvl 100 ,articuno ;144; ,zapdos , spiritomb ,the red gyarados,a SHINY giratina ,rotom ;479-s; ,zekrom and i have every letter of unown;201-p;;201-d; and the ?! ones

FairGamer9215

Looking for an Arceus. Any Arceus. I can offer a lot of legendaries, not gonna list them here. PM me for details. I don't have anything super-incredibly amazing, but I do have some decent pokemon. Details in my sig.

snorlaxbro26

SNOLAXROX
hey i finally got an arceus!! if you need one just for your dex i can help as long as you trade it back;) HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

hmf_master

Shiny Toxicroak FTW!
Does anyone here need a Japanese Movie Arceus that I will be letting it hold a masterball cause I am willing to give it away for any one of the pokemon listed on my signature that I'm looking for and if you do please PM me first

Already Got an offer and did the trade so forget this

Last edited:

RinRinWIN

Rearing for a WIN
Edit: Got him! ;493;

I'm looking for a true Arceus as well, and I'm wondering if anyone is willing to trade. I'm willing to offer multiple legendaries (true) shinies, and/or starters.

I own all the starters from all the regions, all of which are not hacked.

I have plenty of legendaries, none of which are hacked: Kyurem, Azelf, Landorus, Mespirit, Uxie, Victini, Phione, to name a few.

Lastly I have some shinies:

Lugia, Aerodactyl, Lotad, Infernape, Porygon-Z, Typhlosion, Lickilicky, Braviary--to name a few.*

*I got most of these of the GTS, and cannot be certain if they were hacked.

Please PM or reply if interested! :) Thank you.

Last edited:

Garlador

I'm looking for a Arceus. I have nearly every Pokemon in the Pokedex except for the final few rare legendaries.

I can offer: Ho-Oh, Mewtwo, Lugia, Regigigas, Rayquaza, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Thundurus, Landorus, Tornadus, Virizion, Suicune, Raikou, Groudon, Kyurem, Kyogre, Mespirit, Phione, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Cresselia, Terrakion, Zekrom, Reshiram.

I can easily acquire Regice, Registeel, Regirock, Uxie, Azelf, Entei, Heatran, Tornadus, or Cobalion if none of those work.

I can offer practically any breedable pokemon, have every starter Pokemon, and I have several rare pokemon like Zorua, Zoroark, Volcarona, and a large variety of Dream World Pokemon.

Hit me up with an offer, please.

Lt Steel

The Steel Curtain
Anyone know when the Arceus PGL event hits?
Can't find a place to put this.

Status
Not open for further replies.