• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#493 Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrishMC

I'm looking for the event Arceus in HGSS that activates the Ruins of Alph event. (Must be traded in 4th gen) I can give you back the Arceus once the event is finished. I can offer two dream world Pokemon in return.

Females:

Eevee
Vulpix
Poliwag
Tropius
Slowpoke
Goldeen
Carvahan
Tangela

(·-·)(o_O)

oh hai there
I have 3 arceus'!!!!! I'm willing to trade one for a legit shaymin :3

syuu

suggestive cupcake
i have an arceus inherited from a used copy of ss (everything is legit as far as i can tell). :) looking for a shaymin or celebi in return.

amb1

Hi I have a ut movie14 victiny, a lvl 56 liberty island victiny, a ut lvl 100 dw arceus, and both the current events ut darkrai, and and a ut almost darkrai I will trade one of these for a legend / shiny/event and a light ball pm me with offers I'm mainly after the light ball so don't be afraid to ask

amb1

Hi I have a ut movie14 victiny, a lvl 56 liberty island victiny, a ut lvl 100 dw arceus, and both the current events ut darkrai, and and a ut almost darkrai I will trade one of these for a legend / shiny/event and a light ball pm me with offers I'm mainly after the light ball so don't be afraid to ask

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
I'm looking for a TIMID untouched Arceus, either DW or not is fine. I have a shiny Magnemite w/h HP Fire, untouched. I also have an EV Trained shiny Kyurem: 56 HP / 216 Spe / 236 SpA

EDIT: I've got a Timid Arceus. I've also got a Naughty one spare. I'm looking for an Impish Groudon WITH Stealth Rock.

Last edited:

EmboarTyrant

Mewtwo Trainer
I have a lvl 100 TRU Arceus that I am willing to trade for the POWER items. Minor Pokemon are fine on your part if they have the items attached, as minor ones are all I can offer after Arceus. PM me if interested!

EDIT: I have POWER items now, however the Arceus is still for trade, looking for DWF Eevee or (if possible) DWF Chimchar. Help me out, please!

Last edited:

TheCipherZero

I'm looking for an Arceus willing to trade a starter or Zorua I have in my sig

cyberduelistzane

i got a keldeo :3
I have a DW arceus up for trade

Looking for the following
Adamant UT groudon
Any natured deoxys
V-create rayquaza

furycalibur

feelin' Nostalgic
have a TRU arceus up for trade, pm me, if you have anything in my sig that i want and you need an arceus i think we can work somthing out

ilovelatias

Danisnotonfire<3
I have a Japanese dw arceus, infected with pokerus, that I'm looking to trade. I want shinies in return.
Some shinies that I want are:
vulpix
beldum
Magby
chikorita
^doesnt have to be these, make an offer.

Apachecat

Pokemon Breeder
EVENT DW Arceus for trade. See my signature for what I have/can offer.

cyberduelistzane

i got a keldeo :3
i have a dw arceus up for trade
wanting any of the following
shiny rayquaza from the new pokemon game
UT adamant groudon
UT adamant regigigas
any deoxys

Maxamilius291

Looking for an arceus. I have a shiny wailord on offer, and can get battle subway items too. I also have pokerus, a light ball, sun stones and moon stones and leftovers.

I'm looking for an arceus, I'm willing to trade a shiny kyogre lv. 40 for it. Pm me

Fero

Food lover
I want a dw arceus , I can offer a shiny solosis . I have pokerus and can also give you items , pm me if interested

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I'm looking for a arceus on 4th gen, can offer pokerus,tm's, egg move pokemon and a Lv.100 Mew or Darkrai. (Lv.100 arceus for a Lv.100 Mew/Darkrai only)

PM me if you can help me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.