• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#493 Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.

juwwie

looking for an arceus to complete my pokedex.
i rather just borrow it for a few minutes but i can also trade for a shiny or legendary

also if anyone is willing to trade any of the following: deoxys, kyogre, darkrai, shaymin, arceus, victini.
then that would be awesome. same as above i rather just borrow them so i can fill the pages,
but i have a few things to offer for a trade.
pm me if you want to help

Ilane

Looking for: Flawless Non-Shiny LEGIT Arceus with competitive natures (excluding adamant, jolly, timid). No Hacks!

Offering: Custom Egg RNG Pokmon

Check my shop, link in sig.

spyrosgost

OFFLINE FOR EVER

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant

Rexzilla65

trading a shiny charizard lonely or a ev attck and sped trained shiny torterra for any arceus

battay

lol at you
looking for event arceus..offering shiny chincou, medicham, fearow, flatozel and machoke. pm me if you're keen.

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I have 2 TRU arceus. One is touched though and has one move replaced. I need a lightball, or look at my tradethread link in my signature for other wants.

Offering lvl 100 UT arceus from Japanese movie. A close friend of mine attended the event while in Japan a few years ago and got one in each of his games. He traded me 2 and I'm willing to part with one now.
Pm me if you're interested and make me an offer!
(I'm specifically looking for LEGIT shaymin, approach me with one and its a done deal.)

Lunafreya Nox Fleuret

Don't look here.
Offering lvl 100 UT arceus from Japanese movie. A close friend of mine attended the event while in Japan a few years ago and got one in each of his games. He traded me 2 and I'm willing to part with one now.
(I'm specifically looking for LEGIT shaymin, approach me with one and its a done deal.)

What nature/Iv's does the Arceus have?

MMieB

Looking for Arceus,
trade for:
- Lugia
- Ho-Oh
- Jirachi
- Shiny Electabuzz, Poochyena and Electrike
PM if interested!

Last edited:

blackkyuremfan2012

ultimate trainer
i have worlds 10 crobat timid nature, spr2013 meloetta ,movie 14 victini lonely nature,tcgwc surfing pikachu ;movie 10 deoxys hardy nature lv 50;my black 2 code is 0004-3931-5645 respond asap

firestarter2398

have an arceus will trade for jirachi
But I want to trade jirachi with a friend and then get it back to you as I would want arceus back for when I get pokemon x

TwelvexWings

PKMN Trainer Veritas
Trade Complete.

Last edited:

eiger

Shiny Hunter
Looking for a Arceus. Don't care for nature, level, shiny, ...
I just want one :D
PM me if you are interested. Pokémon for trade are in my signature.

Leyniar

Hey all, I'm looking for a legit event Arceus. I have every single Pokémon to trade you, except most legendaries. A couple of highlights:

Shiny: Golduck, Beautifly, Azumarill, Corsola, and Gyarados.

Event Legendaries: Jirachi and Darkrai.

please let me know if you're interested, PM me.

Tavis83

Hi, i'm looking for an Arceus, any kind is fine. I have a Lv 70 Ho-oh, Lv 70 Mewtwo or Lv 57 Raikou to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.