• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#494 Victini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marionette

Looking for any Victini

I am looking for a Victini, I do not have any event pokemon or it's data on my pokedex so I can't find one in the GTS. If someone will be willing to trade me one for pokedex data and then I give it back to them, I'd be happy. I'm very honest and will not run off with your pokemon. I just need it's info so I can get one myself.

Yinwolf

I would like any kind of Victini. I have a few event pokemon, like the shiny legandary dog pokemon, the latios/latias ones. Or if there is anything else you would really want I might be able to get it for you. I have all the pokemon from the 4th gen and down, there are only a few I can't trade but most can.

I really want to finish this pokedex. I am almost one with it! (I only have about 6-13 left).

Shaqtus

Most Ghetto-est
Trading level 28 Impish event Victini. Wanting A tepig, oshawatt, or both :D Will also take any reasonable offer.

White FC: Parker: 0475-7560-1419

EDIT: Traded Victini

Last edited:

flameblight

I have a lvl 34 liberty ticket event victini I'm willing to trade. Looking primarily for celebi.

Trade Completed! =D

Last edited:

ShaoWeh

offering Movie victini UT. pm me with offers

RasenShuriken6

looking for any victini. i can offer thundurus, cobalion, terrakion, virizion, kyurem or whatever is in my sig. PM me if interested

Pokemon Breeder Akane

ポケモンソムリエ
Looking for: :494: ビクティニ Victini
Preferably untouched untrained, at least Default Named Japanese: ビクティニ English: Victini

TRADE
Cobalion :638:
Level: 42
Nature: Timid
Characteristics: Sturdy Body
Caught in: Pokeball

Untouched Untrained

Legitimacy is a must for what i'm trading and what i'm trading for.
(All Pokemon traded for will be checked in the Hack-Check Thread i'll take no offence if you wish to do the same.)

Please don't be hesitant to ask for other reasonable obtainable Pokemon from Pokemon White or Dream World

Last edited:

TheMaster327

I'm still looking for someone to take a UT Naive Victini off my hands... Looking for anything from this list... (they must be UT, legit, and English [or Japanese with English name])

Faraway Island MEW (Nicknamed 'Mew')
WIN2011 CELEBI
WISHMKR JIRACHI/Channel JIRACHI
Birth Island DEOXYS (Nicknamed 'Deoxys')
New Moon Island DARKRAI (Nicknamed 'Darkrai')
Any Shaymin that can unlock the Gracedia Flower.

PM me your offers! First one to offer something from that list above gets it!

EDIT: Victini is gone now...

Last edited:

GagaHax

Berry Maniac
Looking for a Victini. I actually had one but, I lost it due to file corruption. T_T
I am likely to give away Reshiram and Zekrom for it.
I would like it to be untrained and it MUST have original name.
494.gif

D.Dusk

I have a UT lv15 Victini, looking for Jirachi(Impish/Careful), Celebi(Modest or Timid), Heatran(Modest), Mew(good SpAtk or Atk nature) or any good natured legendaries.

ShaoWeh

UT movie victini for trade. looking for shinies or events (especially TRU regigigas)

ramosboys

does anyone have a shiny victini and if they do just meet me in the wifi club in pokemon black my in-name is black and fc is 060474676693

ramosboys

does anyone have a shiny victini and if they do just meet me in the wifi club in pokemon black my in-name is black and fc is 060474676693

TheScizor

PowerLvl9001
Its impossible to get a shiny Victini only if its hacked.

Madnessguy003

Emergency! Victini needed!

I completed my unova pokedex and now i have to catch all of them but the one i want the most in my collection is victini!
In game name: Franky
Black friend code: 2966 9859 9527

Status
Not open for further replies.