• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#494 Victini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apokalyptika

I've got a level 26 Liberty Island Victini. I'm not really sure what EVs it has. If you want it, PM me with offers.

Edit: No longer.

Last edited:

LeeAngel

Looking for the japanese movie event Victini, I can offer some shinys (wont mind trading a couple for the one victini) or the cutey Shaymin who's lvl 100, a lot of time went into this little guy had it since the 2009 event.
PM me if you're interested :)

Cmpukahi

Pokemon Collector
Looking for a Japanese Victini but an English one is alright to. I don't have amazing event Pokemon due to the lack of events in America. Hopefully we can work something out please PM me if you have one. Thanks

alakazam^

Looking for Movie Victini. Have several shinies, BW events and DW females to trade.

Last edited:

Cmpukahi

Pokemon Collector
Looking for a Japanese Victini but an English one is alright to. I don't have amazing event Pokemon due to the lack of events in America. Hopefully we can work something out please PM me if you have one. Thanks

hugokyremrayquaza

Event Hunter
ive got a movie 2011 victini
and im looking for these movie 2011 events
reshiram
zekrom
golurk
hydregion
pm me and we can work something out

Curvee

|-PokemonMaster-|
Hello. I am currently seeking yet another legit Movie Victini~ <3 This one must meet my specifications though~ First off. I'd like for it to have near flawless IV's or flawless If possible. :3 And a Modest nature it must also be UT. Im ready to trade very good Pokemon's for it~ Just PM me and we'll see If I can interest yew in some~ :3 Thank you. Just so yew know in case yew didn't notice my sig...~ Do not trade me hacks or unlegit Pokemon's. <3

Last edited:

thegreenwanderer

Ludicolo dance!
looking for a victini (no duh) any will do, just want to get it in my dex.
i can offer a lvl 100 mewtwo or lugia or a zorua egg.
pm if intrested :3

Last edited:

Toxicated92

Water Expert
i have a victini for trade, haven't caught it yet, because i can get it whatever nature someone wants
pm if interested!

Shreyas

I want that Movie 11 Victini with perfect IVs (completely UT)

I'm willing to trade 2 Pokemon from my thread for one, but I won't be able to clone that Victini.

VM or PM me if you are actually interested.

NicSmitty

trade completed

Last edited:

ebiltun

COD Fanboy
I am looking for a UT Flawless Victini. I will offer events, or shinies for them. PM me if you are interested.

GagaHax

Berry Maniac
Looking for a 14th movie victini.
I can offer a lot for it.
Pokemon that I can offer:
Shiny kyurem (UT), shiny audino, shiny munna, zekrom, reshiram, japanise event celeb (UT), mystry mew (UT), mewtwo.
You can choose any 1-3 pokemon from this list for 14th movie victini.
PM me for details.

TRADE COMPLETE!

Last edited:

munkey_boi

I'm looking for any victini. Don't really have a lot of pokemon to trade but I do have: Heatran, Regirock, Terrakion, Cobalion, Volcarona, A shiny Sableye(probably hacked) and a Phione.

My fc is:5028 5831 6612 and name is munkey
any help would be awesome thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.