• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#494 Victini

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurarideout18

Fire Trainer
I am looking for a victini, & can trade you any 1-4 generation pokemon, at any level & you can pick the attacks, they are legit pokemon so don't worry !

willg

Need a victini. Can offer pretty much anything. Don't care if it's hacked or cloned

PuddiPuddi_x

I'm offering a japanese Victini lvl 15 Brave nature.
The only 2 pokemon I need are Maloetta and Keldeo.
I NEED them to complete my pokedex.
Please pm me.

laurarideout18

Fire Trainer
Have several victini's to trade, & any other pokemon you would like. All legit pokemon :) pm anytime in the next hour !

Aruchan777

Looking for Victini, ideally with neutral natures, or natures favouring ATK, SpATK or SPD.

Have a Japanese, shiny Genesect from the new movie and Jirachi (Japanese and English) up for trade. Also have every starter and pretty much any other breedable pokemon you want. PM anytime if you're interested :)

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
Have a movie 14 Victini for trade, mainly looking for shinys in my sig but I'm open to all offers, I'm not interested in dw Pokemon

DeadliestJavi

I am in desprate need of a victini. I dont care what level. I have a level 100 aerodactyl and haxourus :< please help.
*ps, i am also in need of a genesect. And keledeo... Please help. Thank you very much :p

legend-seeker

Seeking some Legendary Pokemon to wrap up my current White 2 Pokedex. Victini is one of them, I have a number of spare legendaries and some shinies that I'll add to my signature later. If anyone can help PM me, thanks

Renasce

Title Drop
So I just picked up my DS again and found out that the Victini event had long since passed. This sucks for me since I quite like that little thing. So I am looking for a Jolly Movie 14 Victini with V-Create and Bolt Strike that's either untouched or has an EV spread of 252 Attack, 252 Speed and 4 in Defense, HP or Special Defense, as well as 31 IVs in at least Attack and Speed. I don't care about whether it's cloned or not, so if you have it and can do so, you won't lose anything. I would prefer for it to be shiny as well, but I'm not too picky.

In return, I can offer any of the following:

Timid shiny Vulpix with flawless IVs (Flash Fire - Nicknamed)
Adamant shiny Kingdra with flawless IVs
Modest shiny Starmie with good IVs
Timid shiny Alakazam with flawless IVs (Synchronize)
Naive shiny Azelf with flawless IVs
Timid shiny Lugia with flawless IVs

None of them are hacked, not even to EV train. All but Lugia are EV trained. Ask for spreads if you are interested. And please PM me.

EDIT: Got it.

Last edited:

Blasting Toise

I am looking for any legit Victini. One with V-create especially. I can offer Kanto's 3 legendary birds, Kyogre, Azelf, Cresselia, Lugia and Giratina or shinies Zigzagoon, Houndoom, Stoutland, Drowzee, Beldum and Slakoth. PM offers

renknight41

Im looking for a Shiny Victini

I can offer:
Shiny Dialga lvl 100
Deoxys lvl 100
Phione lvl 1
Shiny Gyarados lvl 30
Lugia lvl 45
Ho-Oh lvl 48

PM if interested

Dillosaur

victini wanted

looking for a brave lv 15-25 nameable victini i offer a serious level 38 victini liberty pass event evs and ivs unsure. and a ut deoxys from the birth island event from way back i got it adamant but never wanted it so hes collecting pokedust in the box hes in and i never did anything to him so ill throw him in as a freebee for the brave level 15-25 victini named Victor

Last edited:

ebevan91

I'm in need of a Victini. I have pretty much every legendary except that one, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, and Latios. Some legendaries I might have 2 of.

Babypoke

have victinis for trade and they are legit please pm me an offer I like shinies and other events

bombazzzo

Game over, man.
I'm looking for any legit UT Victini, preferably an event one. I'm willing to trade any of these:

Feb2012 Mewtwo
10 ANIV celebi
WISHMKR Jirachi
PLASMA Deoxys
SUM2013 Dialga
TRU Shaymin
TRU Arceus
SPR2012 Reshiram
SMR2010 Jirachi

Or I also have a variety of shinies for trade. PM if you'd be willing to trade. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.