• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#494 Victini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I ahve a Victini, PM if interested

Dillosaur

got a level one hgss-event giratina and an level 80 brave arceus both legit ut and am offering them for a level 15-21 brave liberty garden victini that can be named if interested pm me

Gametamer03

Pokemon Guru
Looking for Jolly Victini guys! Tons of lengendary's for trade plus tons of other stuff. Looking for tons of low level legendary's and cool shinys. Look in my sig for what I'm after. Toss me a offer regardless if you have one of them or not you never know. Worst I can say is no. Coincidentally I have a lvl 30 Victini for trade if anyone has any of the other poke's I'm looking for :D

wickedblood

I am in need of a shaymin. I want nonhaked or no cloned pokemon. The following pokemon are legit and I want what i receive in return to be as well.

I have the following to offer:
10 anniv pikachu
10 anniv tyranitar
shiny kyogre
shiny mewtwo
10 anniv moltres
10 anniv articuno
10 anniv lugia
10 anniv suicune
10 anniv raikou
10 anniv typhlosion
event pikachu ot:ash
shiny rayquaza
10 anniv charizard
shiny ho oh
shiny groudon
jap celebi
10 anniv latios
10 anniv latias
10 anniv dragonite
10 anniv zapdos
10 anniv espeon
10 anniv ho oh
win2013 keldeo
jiraichi
10 anniv umbreon
sum2013 shiny palkia
sum 2013 shiny dialga
kyogre
sum2013 shiny giratina
palkia
heatran
creselia
uxie
mespirit
azlef

PM me if you're interested. I am really wanting these pokemon and am willing to trade two for one.

Last edited:

MoarGamerscore

I really would like a Victini for PokeDex completion. Doesn't have to be special or anything. Legit or not, trained or untrained, no specific nature/level etc. If you can give one from the kindness of your heart please PM me. :D

TTE

Faulkner's Daddy
Have a nearly-UT Movie14 Victini (only used it to see V-Create's animation first-hand). Looking for Jirachi, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Keldeo, or Genesect.

Spatule

Still looking for it but, all my things are now on my Pokémon X...

Last edited:
looking for a goodnature 4/5/6iv victini have all other pokebank legendary's and i have some shinys pm me if interested , also have 6 iv jap ditto - timid nature

99neil99

looking for victini. can offer what i have.

I have these pokemon for trade

All on pokemon X

Shiny

Palkia / jolly - gts
Dialga / sassy - gts
Gyarados / relaxed impish modest
Geodude / hasty
Golem / relaxed
Pidgeot / serious
Kricketune / jolly
Seaking / docile
Crobat / timid
Raichu / lonely non-event
Pikachu / jolly event
Staraptor / brave
Tentacruel / lax
Pelipper / calm
Gastrodon pink/ timid
Gengar / quiet
deoxys / modest - gts

Legend

I have all except for landerous trio. I Never got around to getting those. I have all other legends non-event. Natures vary.

Event

shiny volt tackle Pikachu / jolly
manaphy / brave careful - can breed phione

GTS

darkrai / naughty
jirachi / careful relaxed
shiny deoxys / modest

gts pokemon - not sure if theyre legit or not. I obtained on the gts and transferred them to x. So don’t ask.

Starter

I have all starters in basic form. I have some trained ones for trade as well.

Other Pokemon

You name it and I most likely have it. Natures and ability will vary obviously.

HAVE POKERUS – contracted it myself. Can infect pokemon for you

Looking for:

Pokemon y mega held items
the landerous trio (good nature)
5th gen male starters fully trained (male / good natutres)
Most hidden ability pokemon (good nature)
Any legit event pokemon people are willing to trade
Any shiny pokemon

Blasting Toise

I need Victini- any legit will do and I can trade in both gens 5 or 6. I have shiny sinnoh Beasts (Giratina, Palkia and Dialga) to offer plus japanese Lugia and some shinies as well.

johnju1112

I am looking for ;386; ;491; ;492; ;493; in GEN IV(4) for collecting Pokédex.

I have all other Pokémons without ;386; ;491; ;492; ;493;

I also have shiny ;262; ;327; for trade.

I am also need looking for ;386; ;491; ;492; ;493; :494: :647: :648: in GEN V(5) for collecting Pokédex.

The Pokémons I have are the same as GEN IV(4).

If you have one of my wanted Pokemon, PM me a request, I have almost everything else. And I will return them to you after trading. Please keep in mind, ALL trades will be GEN IV(4) and GEN V(5).

Thanks you very very much!!

johnju1112

chaz17

The internet operations of Gen V will be stopped in May so I need a Victini URGENTLY

If the desired Pokemon is either Adamant, Modest or neutral natured that would be very good but if it it doesn't matter

I am offering a Jirachi, Mewtwo, Ho-Oh, Lugiax2, Rayqauza, Groudon, Shiny Palkia, Shiny Dialga And Shiny Giratina!!!

I will include the following Pokemon in the trade for **FREE**

Virizion, Terrakion and Cobalion Trio OR Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno Trio OR Entei, Suicune and Raikou Trio

Also if you wish I can also provide you with the following fully EV Trained Pokemon if you want for **FREE**

Starmie, Gyarados (Shiny), Nidoking, Jolteon, Umbreon, Absol and Alakazam

I promise you these Pokemon are LEGIT! - I want to get rid off them because I was not aware of EV's and IV's before I caught them so I plan to catch them all to my desired nature and IV again

Last edited:

Monk3yBu11

PKMN BREEDER/Gamer
I'm looking for a victini I have a shiny mewtwo that I am willing to trade

Trade completed

Last edited:

Blue Yanma

Hi, help me complete my Black 2 Pokedex before the WIFI gets closed down in May! Please!

I Want any legit versions of the following:
Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Arceus, Victini

Have For Trade: (All legit, caught myself on Pearl/Black 2, un-used since capture)
Registeel - Lvl.65 – Timid Nature
Regirock – Lvl.65 – Rash Nature
Regigigas – Lvl.68 – Hardy Nature
Uxie – Lvl.65 – Hasty Nature
Mesprit – Lvl.65 – Naughty Nature
Azelf – Lvl.65 – Jolly Nature

Will also throw in a Phione or a couple of any other newly hatched pokemon you need (Including any starters, fossils or version exclusives)!

Pm me if interested, thanks, Tom.

Status
Not open for further replies.