• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#494 Victini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan

Banned
I have two victini up for trade. I just want the power items, minus the power bracer. One is leveled to 25 with a mild nature, the other is UT and bashful.

tanfew

Hey looking for a V-Create Movie Victini UT preferably, and even more preferable would be a good (or neutral) nature for it PM me i am happy to offer a lot of pokemon, useful itemas and pokerus for it :)

squirtle soup

Unova Champion
have a liberty pass victini for trade want female pichu pikachu or raichu for it pm me for trade

agunimon45

Have a legit UT Victini. Anyone interested can pm me with offers.

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Got Victinis up for trade. Looking for anything in my signature, PM me :)

xsjadoful

just got white (already have black)
about to pewpew through to get victini, looking to trade it.
PM me if you want it caught with peticular ball or anyhting

ZottenDim

Breeding Rookie
Offerin a Zekrom for a victini Pm me if your intrested :)

* trade done*

Last edited:

meowm1xx

Looking for UT Naive Victini. Can offer barely touched Japanese Event Darkrai, UT Shiny Tepig, UT Japanese Shiny Snivy. PM me if interested.

Leeham38

Of The Shattered Sun
UT Jolly Victini up for trade. Taking most offers. PM me :D

Keifi

Okay, so I have a lvl.15 Bold nature Victini. Woop.
Is it a bit much to ask for a Lugia or Deoxys or a shiny beast? I'll accept many other offers as well if that's the case.
X}

DangerX

Hi guys i'm looking for a good Victini.... I can give you A level 10 Mew or a Reshiram i took from the GTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.