• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#494 Victini

Status
Not open for further replies.

KalenArleth

Iridium Trainer
I have a BARELY touched Victini.

Looking for Events.

Last edited:

OverLord Daniel

I have 60 victni looking for shinies

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
Looking for an UT Legit Victini with a Neutral Nature (Bashful,Quirky,Docile,Serious) will trade Any Starter w/Pokerus
I also have an UT Legit Manaphy
PM me

snivy101

MA PANTS!
Have a timid natured Victini.
LF: Female DW pokemon and DW torchic with attack raising nature

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
I'm sorry I ask for the asking in the wrong area of the forum. I was looking for a way to raise a better Victini.

Nara

I'm offering a legit Lv. 67, Quirky, Pokerus Victini

Looking for a legit Celebi, Mew, Shaymin but I may consider other offers pm pleas! :)

bricex2

the ultimate trainer
Have a UT victini, Lonely Nature

Looking for any events (Ho-oh/Lugia preferred)

cookies kill you

Like a boss
looking for a UT victini modest or timid is fine with me ill trade for a barley touched Zekrom that is also adament and is still at level 50

bianca17

Victinis

I have several victini to offer. 2 modest ut, 2 docile ut, 1 hardy ut, 1 brave ut, and 1 lvl 57 lonely. I'm looking for events. Pm me with offers, please.

Philthy

OF: UT Victini
LF: :Legit Arceus, Thudrus, Shinies, or other Legendaries.

PM if interested

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I still have 2 Victini I don't want.

Shnitzul

Lv. 15 Victini
Nature; Gentle
Ability; Victory Star
Looking for a good home! PM offers!

toomuchnitro

I Always Lose
Trading shiny 5th gens for victinis since i cant get them from negotiations

EDIT: Got 3 and accedently deletes the message from the 4th person i am in need of no more

Last edited:

OverLord Daniel

Got a 60 victini send pm with offer

Chameleon86

I have a Victini up for offer. Looking for the pokemon in my sig, but will also trade for others. Pm me with offers, I am willing to do two or three for one and am prepared to trade to get the dex entry of what I am seeking

Status
Not open for further replies.