• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#494 Victini

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwhite84

Banned
ill trade arceus or deoxys for a sp att+ v-create victini for other offers pm me

CrystalDratini

Ace Trainer/Trader
LF Victini

I looking to trade for a victini but not permantely. I don't have anything especially good to trade for one so I wanted to trade then trade it back so I can find it on wifi later. I would trade over my cobalion. PM me if you can help. :)

drose

The Horned Zoroark
I have a Victini i'm willing to trade. I'm only looking for other event pokémon or shinies. PM me with offers.

Is it Japanese movie event?

Celebi in time

Shiny Hunter
I have a lvl 52 Liberty Garden Victini with around 70 EVs in Defense. It has brick break, u-turn, flame charge, Zen headbutt. Pm with offers. Looking for shinys.

Zoroark4873

-INSERT TITLE HERE-
I have already traded so do not message me because it anoys me A LOT

Last edited:

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
looking for an english event/liberty pass untouched victini, legit. any nature that doesnt lower speed or sp atk thanks.

letief

Looking for a event/liberty legit Victini. I have a Snivy and Oshawoot for trade. (Both male and legit)
Mp me

zepovinho

looking for the movie victini.
I have GAMESTP: celebi, suicune and raikou (all of them trigger the ingame events).
pm with offers.

AWB

Treecko
I was wondering if I could please have a Victini traded to me and back, I just need the listing so I can get it off the GTS.

Dnacharged

Pokemon master
Have a legit liberty garden victini pm me if you want to trade

Last edited:

McLucky

I missed the Victini event and I was hoping someone would be willing to trade. I can offer DW Eevee or Eeveelutions with Wish and Yawn, Zorua with Dark Pulse, and/or a Regi. PM me if you want to trade.

Wade3

ASAP Fancys
I have a JPN Movie Victini (V-Create one) with 31 ivs in SpA & Atk. Offer good! Looking for mainly Shinies but some events are ok

Snowi

Looking for any nature/level/gender Victini.

PM me what you would like in return! :)

Ivorytigress

Derp Tiger :D
Hiya everyone! I'm looking for one of every Pokemon, 1-646! Pref. level 1 for breedable Pokemon! If you'd like to help me out and trade, just PM me! Thank you!

duskmeteor

only looking now for Jolly nature movie victini's with V-create if anyone have one PM me do have some nice pokes you may be wanting

ShaoWeh

offering UT liberty victini. looking for events or shinies. pm me with offers

Status
Not open for further replies.