• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#494 Victini

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoZGod

Legendary Hero
note u can have the victini back right after ill get it off the GTS to keep i just want it for my pokedex

hardygrove

Looking for Victini

I have a Reshiram, Lugia, and Tornadus to offer as well as a shiny darumaka. PM me if you have another offer to make and I'll see if i can make it work.

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
So As I have been following up Victini thread for a while I noticed that some people are looking for Victini(s) well if anyone wants to get a free Victini Event , ( English Version ) please contact me.

FuxingDani

Porygon Fanatic
Looking for V-Create Victini, I have everything in my signature to offer, plus DW Dratinis and a DW Mawile (Male) and All the legendaries I have listed.

pgrieco

Have a Japanese level 47 Victory Park Victini that I'm looking to trade for a Mew, Shaymin, Jirachi, or Manaphy if possible. If anyone is interested please PM me.

IVs: 9/3/22/23/21/19
EVs: 150/88/23/6/4/14

Lonely nature

Traded for a Manaphy.

Last edited:

Celtic Origins

Offering Ut lv 15 Victini Calm with a japanese name i dont know
Lokking for any of the following
Mew,Celebi,Jirachi,Deoxys,Shaymin,Darkrai

:Trade Completed

Last edited:

drago0n

3 Victinis for trade!

I have 3 Victiinis for trade.

2 V-Create victinis lvl 50
1 V-Create Victini with almost flawless IV's 31/31/28-30/0/31/31 lvl 50

Looking for gen 1-3 shiny legendaries or flawless shinies. will also trade for several DW female starters.

Celtic Origins

Offering untouched Adamant Level 50 Victini looking for Shiny Legendaries, Flawless or Near Flawless Adamant Metagross Family/Scizor Family/Tyranitar Family

ericmiller43

looking for a victini just to add to my dex will trade back after its added please pm if you would like to help

pela

looking for a victiny, willing to trade any 2 of cresselia, uxie, azelf, mespirit, giratina, dalgia, palkia, heatran (ut modest), phione, mewtwo, articuno, moltres, zapdos, raikou, or suicune.
edit: trade completed

Last edited:

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I actually had a victini and tranfered it over to my white version because I started over on black but I forgot to send it back when I started over on white >.> I don't have much to offer but I really need a victini. I do have the volcarona you catch in the ruins, I could also dex it if thats works better.

Klinklang_1024

MultiRegion Champion
Has anyone got a UT, nicknameable Liberty Island Victini with a nature that doesn't decrease attack, special attack or speed? I can offer a UT Serious spring2012 event Zekrom

pm me if anyone is interested

Last edited:

silverine

Breeder & Collector
LF victini (prefer victini from liberty island)
offering dialga, palkia, moltres, zapdos, articuno, mewtwo, entei, raikou, suicune, phione

Looking for a (preferably) Adamant Victini nicknamed "Athena". :494:Willing to Offer Arceus, Rayquaza(PKRS), Zekrom, Kyurem and more. Message me with questions, offers, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.