• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#494 Victini

Status
Not open for further replies.

seancon93

Looking for Victini, can trade for any Pokemon except Meloetta

Shinies include: ;012; ;147; ;207; ;472; ;277; :612:

Also have an extra event Keldeo

ipodboqi

I'm looking for a legit Victini, just for the dex entry. I'll trade it back right after. PM if interested.

Last edited:

EXGShadow

Poison fan
Offering Japanese Liberty Garden Victini.

Looking for Mew, Shaymin, Arceus.

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
OFfering Movie14 Victini. Looking for events I dont have(see sig)/semi/flawless shinies. Or 2 regular shinies. NO HACKS! PM me =]

cheetah180

Ok so I need a victini. I don't care what kind because I'm just filling my pokedex and won't be using it in battles. I have an extra Mew lv 67 or 100. I also have a extra Darkrai at level 48 or 100. Also have a Giratina level 47 or 100. Also a female gligar with its hidden ability.

My friend code is 0992 0251 2553

Thanx

Edit: Trade done

Last edited:

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Offering timid victini.
Pm offers.

Enzeru

An Ceann Ársa
Looking for any Victini just need it for my pokedex
What I got:
2 Jirachi- one level 5 and one level 100, both with lax nature.
2 Keldeo- one level 50 and one level 83 both with serious nature.
2 Celebi- one level 100 with lonely nature, one level 10 with bold nature and is japenese
Shiny Rapidash- Level 44 with bold nature and male.
Shiny Umbreon- Level 67 with careful nature and male.
Deoxys- level 100 with Modest nature in attack form.
Espeon- level 81 has bashful nature and is male with hidden ability.

and a few other less special pokemon. Pm me and let me know if anything interests you.

Victiniwanter

i really want a victini any legit victini or cloned pm me and make a request and i will try some thing
any kind of victini ivs and evs dont matter

felixguy99

Does anybody have a victini? I'm not looking for any specific victini I just want one please.

MitchIn3D

IV Breeder
offering semi-flawless Liberty Garden Victini (See sig). looking for Adamant semi-flawless DW Torchic specifically, will consider other offers :)

Katz

I have one Liberty Pass Victini and one Movie14 Victini, both UT(PM for more info). Looking for other UT event legendary, in descending order of preference:
Celebi
Mew
Genesect
Arceus
Shaymin

Last edited:

Birdyboy

Pokemon Breeder
Would anyone be intresting in trading a victini with me, all the pokemon I have up for offer are in my signature, thanks. PM me!

SzubaSon

I have an UT lvl 50 victini and i need TCG online codes im not sure if its against the rules but i need a few i prefer plasma storm but anything will do pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.