• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#494 Victini

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some Victinis. I'm not sure, but I don't think I've claimed them yet. So I can try for any nature for you. **I'm looking for Meloetta**

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
Can someone please tell me if there is any way to obtain Victini without having to get it with the Liberty Pass, since I just got my White 2 game not to long ago, and the event is now closed? :c So anyways, does anyone know how I can obtain it, without having to hack my system? Thanks. :O)

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
All right, thank you Landorus! I will have to PM you when I get the chance. ;)

codypc

Looking for legit victini. Have a few shinies, several UT legendaries (ho-oh, mewtwos, birds, dogs) max attack shiny salamence, shiny UT level 1 eevee female with neutral nature, shiny hydreigon. Also looking for a shiny growlithe/arcanine. Thanks

Last edited:

the red one

Hi. Will somedoy please trade me any victini? Im willing to trade Zekrom, Cobalion, terakion, virizion, snivy, servine, zorua, zoark, larvesta, Kyurem, tepig, hydreigon.

MrMong

Looking for a Movie14 Victini. It doesn't matter if it's trained or not as long as it's legit.
I can offer some Shinies and some legendaries, PM me if interested :D

TheProdigy

Returing Veteran
looking for a legit victini.
I have a Cresselia UT to offer. as well as Zekrom. I can also breed and ev pokemon for you. a Private message will work just fine. thanks!

Fang2127

Looking for an UT level 15 victini from the original event two years ago (if there are any of those left). I can trade movie victini, several legendaries, or other assorted pokemon you may be looking for. PM for offers.

rijaturner

Looking for any Victini, I have some legendaries to trade such as Arceus, Darkrai and Jirachi, but not many shinies PM me please if you are willing to trade.

xxxdkingxxx2

Hello everyone, I am a beginner trainer meaning I don't have much to offer but I would really appreciate it if someone could give me a victini.... please PM me

Last edited:

el_cubo

Hello everyone!

Offering a level 15 Victini. Looking for any of the following:

Groudon, Jirachi, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Tornadus, Keldeo, Genesect.

PM if interested!

Last edited:

djduststorm

Shiny Collector
I have a level 15 timid victini. Looking for an timid keldeo or a adamant nature dw Ho-oh. Dont really care if they are cloned or not but please let me know beforehand. Also have a few shinies and legendaries up for trade

nickabc725

Hoenn Hornist
Looking for a victini for my pokedex, ideally I would like to trade to keep it but I am willing to do trade backs.
Pm me if interested so we can work out a deal!

paul7991

I have liberty ticket victini and pokemon movie 14 victini. friend-code 0991 9859 4048

what i'm looking for is nobunaga rayquaza, dw charmander, event hydreigon, event raikou, event shiny metagross. (No hacks please, and I assure you these victini's are real mystery gift victini)

ToxicRainfall

Hi, I was wondering if anyone would be able to trade me a Victini, which I would immediately trade back to you. I don't have many interesting pokemon to trade, but as said, I would trade it straight back :) I do have Zorua and Latias, and some starters (all of which are infected with Pokerus), but nothing better than that :) Thank you in advance, and please PM me :)

Last edited:

Be123

I have lvl 84 Victini Movie14 but the moveset is unchanged
Im looking for
TRU Manaphy or E4ALL Manaphy or other events but no ranger
TRU Shaymin or Movie11 Shaymin

Last edited:

renknight41

Does anyone have a victini with the move V-Create
I can offer:
Darkrai lvl 69
Shaymin lvl 73