• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#494 Victini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Fox

I am looking for Victini (and/or) Genesect, PM me

Have Events: Meloetta, Darkrai, Jirachi, Shaymin for trade

bamhm182

I'm looking for most of the event only pokemon. As of last night, I just traded over the last 3 pokemon I needed for a "complete" pokedex to Black 2, so I can offer any of the non-event pokemon, the most recent deoxys event, or the shiny Palkia or shiny Dialga from Gamestop. PM me if interested.

Hi everyone I'm looking for a victini (obviously) I would prefer it to be low level, but beggers can't be choosy. So if you have a LEGIT Victini please pm me I have a level 100 shiny machamp for trade and the shiny Dialga and Palkia events if you are interested PLEASE let me know. Thanks :)

sss

Need a vicinity any level,I have all starter and loads of legendary, groudon, Kyorgy, rayquazza, phione, and more, I have shiny alakazam, gyarados and dragonite need and event legendary

LCD

Hi! I have an :494: UT V-Create Victini :494: sitting around on my Pokémon White, and was wondering if anyone would like it? Feel free to come over and PM me, I'm mostly looking for events or shinies but just offer what ever you have. c:

Lady Mizukage

/ᐠᵕ ‸ᵕᐟ\ノ
Looking for a Victini! I can offer the Gamestop Palkia, a shiny swinub (nicknamed "Sokka"), a kyurem or something else! Just let me know

SoulOfSilver

Gym Leader
I have a legit Victini I'm willing to trade. I'm looking for a legit Mew, Manaphy, Arceus or Darkrai in return. PM me if interested - thanks!

EDIT: Trade completed!

Last edited:

José Àngél(Crazy Aztek)

Elite Four JoséÀngél
LOoking for a legit victini (untrained would be better)

I can offer:
Mew, deoxys, groudon, kyogre, rayquaza or the regi-trio (all from Pokemon Emerald and untrained)
Articuno, zapdos, moltres, or mewtwo (from Pokemon fire red and untrained)
Palkia, dialga, or giratina (untrained lv 1 from My heartgold And soulsilver) And a shiny giratina, shiny Dialga or Shiny Palkia
From the gamestop event

Pm me if interested (All of them áre legit (not hacked or cloned) so please no hacks on your part) thank you

Winona

~*~The Sky Tamer~*~
Looking for legit Victini for pokedex completion...I will trade it back to you right after the trade :)

harryheart

Looking for a Victini any level for PokeDex completion. I'm happy to trade back right away, or complete a trade. PM with what you'd like to receive.

RNA668

EV Trainer
I could use a bog standard victini, nothing special, not intersted in nature/IVs, I just want a legit, Enlish language Victini. I have a complete dex, Most items, a masterball, pp ups/maxes etc. I have no shinies though so don't ask.

Pms please.

Aqri

Hello,
Obviously i'm looking for a victini to complete my dex. If you have any and are willing to trade PM me pls :)
i have Deoxys, Entei, Latios, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, Cresselia and Uxie to trade. Also all the starters and a shiny raticate.

Still looking for a UT legit not cloned victini have the shiny dragons and a few other events.

Status
Not open for further replies.