• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#495 Snivy / #496 Servine / #497 Serperior

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#495 Snivy#496 Servine#497 Serperior
grass.gif
grass.gif
grass.gif

EnVBrian

Ballerholic
Willing to trade someone an uxie or azelf or the SS Rayquaza for one of the forms of these. The language doesn't matter.

Ginji

Hmm
I have 50 lv.1 snivys, pm me if you want one

Male
modest x4
lax x4
serious x3
quiet x2
bashful x3
hardy x2
naughty
mild
bold x4
lonely x3
careful x4
relaxed x2
timid x2
rash x2
impish
calm
brave
hasty x2
adamant
gentle
sassy

Female
bashful
hardy
mild
naive
sassy

Last edited:

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
When Black and White came out, I will choose Tepig, but I would like to have both in my party, is there any one willing to trade pokemons at the beginig of the adventure?

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
When Black and White came out, I will choose Tepig, but I would like to have both in my party, is there any one willing to trade pokemons at the beginig of the adventure?

Please tell me in my profile

The Phoenix Lodge

Like Ginji I have many Snivy (probably at least 200 with many more still in eggs) that I would be willing to trade to others if they want. Heck, lets make this a Snivy giveaway for those still needing one for their dex.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
^Um. Yes. Isn't it obvious considering its a Unova Pokémon? If you'd like a better answer, try the help thread.

Sorry, not taking further requests until I fill my current ones.

Last edited:

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Hello i will be getting bw in 8 days due to australia's slackness

anyways i will be picking tepig! so if someone can trade me a snivy and a oshawoot it will be greatly appreciated

please pm

Roxas013

Pirate King
wen i get black im gettn oshawatt and will happily trade 4 the other 2 starters

camster12345

hey im getting pokemon black on the 4th and i want all 3 starers so if any1 can help pm me

need snivy,tepig
offering evering from 4th gen exept legendarys

NivekBe

Hello!

I just got my Pokemon White today (Store called me they have it one day early lol!) i havent played much yet, but i took Oshawott, tought id like to have the other two aswel at some point, if anyone wants to trade a snivy with me for an Oshawott hit me up =)

As soon as i can breed we'll trade :)

Ultimate Glalie

Looking for either a shiny Snivy, a shiny Servine or a shiny Serperior. Offering all 3 Crown beasts (Japanese) or all 3 WIN2011 beasts, depending on which you would prefer to have. PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:

CheetahCurtis

can anyone give me a Snivy, i just started the game so I cant really give anything, only a Patrat or Lillipup

Shark

Advanced tier
can somone give me a ditto? i just have 5 badges so i can't get one in myself, snd my snivy is a male one, so i can't breed him.
i'll trade a snivy for it (after breeding my servine with your ditto)

UnoDS

I would like to trade for a Snivy to add to my team, I started with Oshawott. Send me a PM if you can help me out, my FC is in my sig.

*Trade completed*

Last edited:

BLADEDGE

loves a puzzle
anyone have a Snivy egg with the folowing stats?: Snivy (Female; Quiet Nature, EM: Magical Leaf, Giga Drain, Solar Beam)

will trade for anything (except legendarys)

Black FC: 0389-8081-4375
White FC: 3009-7392-4895

Please PM if we can trade

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.