• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#495 Snivy / #496 Servine / #497 Serperior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhith

Got one on the GTS.

Last edited:

alexdelta

looking for a shiny snivy

Shinies for trade: Red Japanese Event Genesect!!!

+Cresselia, Shaymin, Garchomp, Eevee, Bagon, Gengar, Rayquaza and Mewtwo.

Events for trade: Red Japanese Event Genesect!!!

+Flying Pikachu, Arceus, Meloetta, Genesect, Spring 2012 Zekrom, Shaymin (also have a shiny one), World Championship Crobat, World Championship Weavile, Ash's Pikacku, and Celebi.

PM for details or if interested

I have baby Snivy's for trade but they definitely don't have contrary ability. Pm me offers.

Inukie

Snivy with twister and mirror coat egg moves available to all who want some. I bred one for myself for restarting white 2 and it was kinda hard so I'd love to pass them around. Can trade them as eggs if desired. Most have modest nature.
I have a nearly complete dex, these were just a project and I'm just giving them away for fun. Offer whatever you want.

MoarGamerscore

Looking for an unwanted Snivy or any evolution. Need for pokedex completion. PM me, thanks!

Last edited:

RobinTheGirlWonder

Too sugoi to die
Hello! i am looking for a Shiny Male not nicknamed Snivy any level will do but ill love one undel lvl 10

I can offer you:
Shiny lvl 1 Male Zorua
Shiny lvl 50 male Milotic (named MILOTIC)
Shiny lvl 50 Female Vaporeon
Shiny lvl 15 female Buneary w/egg moves: Thunder punch, Ice Punch, sky uppercut

Please PM me if you are interested : DDD

Zanderset

Hi everyone !

I am actually looking to complete my National Pokedex in Black and of course some of the pokemon that are missing are the starters I didn't choose, including Snivy. If one can PM me about trading for one, I am not picky about anything, I just want it to be nicknamed. I have many different pokemon I can give in exchange.

Toonmelis

Hi everyone! I want to complete my unova Dex and thats why i need a snivy! I can trade it for a charmander level 1 or tepig level 1 or rufflet level 1! Pm me :)

ANTIK

Looking for a HA Snivy for my Pokémon Y. PM with offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.