• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#495 Snivy / #496 Servine / #497 Serperior

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be getting Black tonight and will choose Tepig as my starter, but would like to beat the game with the other two starters too. pm me if you're willing to trade me both Snivy and Oshawott tomorrow at about 9 AM Eastern US

edd1991

Started playing Pokemon White (UK) today, chose Tepig. Looking to add Snivy to add to the collection, but only really have Patrat or Lillipup to offer (but game's given them Pokerus already - naturally, not through cheating). Can trade non-infected if you prefer :)

Looking for a Male UNNICKNAMED Snivy , i offer alot of 5th gen. pokémon , just say what U want.PM me

rdobet

Damnit reset like 30 times
still only male XD

Edit: Right after I type this I get a female XD

mia100

I'm looking for a Snivy of any level. I don't have much to offer as I am just past the 7th gym. I have things back in the 4th gen if people want to do a double trade.

Vest

Event Collector
I'm looking to get a Snivy, unfortunately I don't have much to offer in return as I haven't progressed that far in the game but if anyone would be kind enough to help me out please send me a private message.

Colonel117

I am looking for a Snivy and like most other Americans cant offer much in the way of trades. Id really appreciate it if you could help me. I am also looking for a Tepig and Larvesta if you are willing to trade them

OPTICS

Also looking for a Snivy. Just completed the 2nd Gym. If any of you new player who just barely started, would like someone to hold you Pokemon so you can start a new game with a different starter, I wouldn't mind doing it. All I ask is if you hook me up with a Snivy and Tepig. Yeah, I know an extra 2 hours might be a lot to ask...

Pokemon Trainer Blue

Smell ya later!
I've got a Snivy, I'm looking for any of these pokemon. (Low leveled)

Shelmet/Accelgor
Vanillite
Pawniard
Sigilyph
Mienfoo
Tynamo

I would appreciate if I could get more than one.

Thanks.

adzyboy89

Hi there, I'm another player looking to get a Snivy having started the game with Tepig and wishing to play through with all 3 starters. I don't really have anything to offer beyond the usual Patrat/Lilipup/Purrloin etc. so am really hoping there is just someone generous enough to do me a favour. I'd be happy with either gender, but would prefer it to have a beneficial/neutral nature with no nickname. :) Just PM me if you have one!

Tsutarja

Would anyone be willing to breed me a Snivy? I ordered my game on Amazon so it should arrive around Tuesday to Friday. I can't offer too much but I have some rares on my HeartGold that I can spare.

Thanks

P0kelegend

I'm getting my game within the next couple of days and I'm picking an oshawott so if someone could PLEASE send me a Snivy please PM me :D I really, REALLY want one too so I would love if someone could breed one for me or get me one somehow :) Please and thanks!!

Golden_Arcanine

Just started a new game, would anyone be willing to send me an egg with a Snivy in it? PM if you're willing to help.

enoc

Damnit reset like 30 times
still only male XD

Edit: Right after I type this I get a female XD

very funny men...lol

Ballista

Anyone willing to spare a Snivy (and a Tepig)? I just started the game today so my pokellection is low.

PM if you're willing to help me out :)

I am looking for one of the give away Snivys. I would really appreciate getting all the starters.

Please PM if you are willing to give me one ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.