• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#495 Snivy / #496 Servine / #497 Serperior

Status
Not open for further replies.

gertok9

dewey 911p i can give you a celebi if you can give me a female snivy servine or serperior 252 speed ev 252 special attack ev and 4 hp ev with a special attack nature that lowers anything but attack and 31 of special attack ivs i also want it to have contrary. sorry if thats a lot to ask.

Trance

I have B/W starters (freshly hatched and with no particular natures/IV) and am looking for a chansey with any stats/nature. PM me if interested.

Will be free for trade on weekends, 7pm-12am (GMT+8)
F/C: 3482 2547 7731

Punk Lion

Dark Trainer
Looking for a Contrary female of the Snivy family for breeding purposes. I would love it if it were Timid as well. I have a few different legends and can breed a wide variety of other pokemon. PM me with what you're looking for and I'll try my best to get it.

Edit: NM. Hadn't realized all DW events are male only.

Last edited:

Pianist92

i have a shiny snivy and im just looking for a snover or abomasnow, a timid moltres, a rotom heat form, or a rotom fridge form. PM me if you are interested. snover or abomasnow are the most neccesary. :D

mick_1232001

I can breed all starters and anything else not in my sig. PM me if you are interested.

Pikachu831693

I have a lvl 100 3rd Evolution of Snivy. PM me with offers.

LyreBirdGirl

inactive
I am offering...
Snivy
Female
Level 1
Knows Cut and Tackle
Has Overgrow Ability
Gentle Nature
Carrying Tiny Mushroom
(Not shiny, sorry)

I need a Litwick (With flame body)
Any Level
Any Gender
Any Moves
Any Item

EDIT: Trade complete

Last edited:

WEEPINGSHAWDOW

hi um I would like a snivy umm I dont got much but I do have evee,skitty,beautifly,vulpix,happiny, plz pm me

ShinyZorua28

*Trumpets playing*
I have at least 2 boxes of snivy from MMing. PM me and we could work out a deal!

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
I am looking for a Contrary Snivy (any nature) for breeding purposes. PM me if you have a spare one or if you want to trade for one. :)

kimmiechan

Mostly Harmless
I have a lvl 1 male UT Snivy up for trade.

Looking for Turtwig or Treecko, also preferrably UT. PM me with any inquiries!

Last edited:

BlazingStar

Dragon Master
Breeding, PM Me for trades. Currently have 2 Boxes full of Snivy

Status
Not open for further replies.