• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#495 Snivy / #496 Servine / #497 Serperior

Status
Not open for further replies.

GloryHeat

Pideot Pilot
Offering an EV trained Serperior 252/Def 252/SpDef 4/Hp. I can also breed snivy's. looking for pokemon from generations other than 4&5. send me a pm with offer(s)

Narse

I'm looking for a snivy, any snivy. Im 4 pokemon away from completing my unova dex, I need the snivy family and a landorus. Please PM me if you can help me out.

Kingdra22

Ground Game
Looking for a snivy, need it to fill out a team. PM me with any deal you want to work out.

my starter was snivy though i wanted tepig but i tried a new starter now its powerful.i love him though

-------->shiny ;474; lol traded suicune though it waas level 40 my porygon z is level 100 and shiny^^

Snarky

I can breed Snivys on request.

Looking for anything, preferably pokemon from other regions that I don't yet have.

PM me!

I can also breed them & evolve them, if interested!

i'm looking for snivy with its dream world ability and any other pokemon with their dream world ability but snivy most of all, i can offer any pokemon for the most part, just PM me with what u need in return

I have a female Serperior which I can breed for Snivys
I'm not asking for much in return, but any starters other than charmander would be greatly appreciated, if possible
if not don't worry about it!
PM me if you are interested

psighost

shadow puppeteer
I have a lv.20 servine up for trade I am looking for a lv.1-10 male deino with modest or timid nature. Pm me please if interested

Mwbrowning

I can breed any of the starters from black and white. Pm me. basically giving them away.

Count Serperior

Hi everyone,
First time trader here so I hope I'm in the right place.

I'm looking for a Female Contrary Snivy.

I looked in other boards (gamefaqs was just plain useless!) and smogon doesn't trade hacked PKMN.

Now here me out, I know that female DW Snivys are hacked coz they're not released. So what I don't understand is how people want something in return when they can just hack it : \
Anyways, I actually do have some things to trade so it's not a loss, right?
I mean they're not amazing but I can trade DW Vulpix (f), DW Poliwag (f), Dark Pulse Deino (m), and DD Drain Punch Scraggy (m).

So yeah.. I hope someone (ANYONE!) can help me out. It's my fav pokemon and I just can't wait any longer til GF decides to release it :(
Just lemme know and I'll give you my Friend Code!

Thank you

savage1267

Advanced Breeder
PM TO NEGOTIATE~ :)
  • OFFERING:
The 5th Gen starters!
I've worked REALLY REALLY hard to create a few special Eevees and 5th Gen starters, as follows--
  1. Eevee
    • Yawn
    • Curse
    • Wish
    • Synchronoise
  2. Snivy
    • Iron Tail
  3. Tepig
    • Heavy Slam
    -or-
    • Yawn
    • Curse
  4. Oshawatt
    • Air Slash
    • Brine
    • Night Slash
    • Trump Card

Dyabel

can breed any starter, Zoura and Phione, just PM me

Quibibble

Pokemon Breeder
I can breed any starter along with many others just read my sig and don't hesitate to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.