• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#495 Snivy / #496 Servine / #497 Serperior

Status
Not open for further replies.

noob21

3 sum!!!
snivy

Hi everyone,
First time trader here so I hope I'm in the right place.

I'm looking for a Female Contrary Snivy.

I looked in other boards (gamefaqs was just plain useless!) and smogon doesn't trade hacked PKMN.

Now here me out, I know that female DW Snivys are hacked coz they're not released. So what I don't understand is how people want something in return when they can just hack it : \
Anyways, I actually do have some things to trade so it's not a loss, right?
I mean they're not amazing but I can trade DW Vulpix (f), DW Poliwag (f), Dark Pulse Deino (m), and DD Drain Punch Scraggy (m).

So yeah.. I hope someone (ANYONE!) can help me out. It's my fav pokemon and I just can't wait any longer til GF decides to release it :(
Just lemme know and I'll give you my Friend Code!

Thank you

Actually snivy with D/W ability should be legal as they've released in japan

Actually snivy with D/W ability should be legal as they've released in japan

DW Snivys arent illegal. FEMALE DW snivys are though.

jumplufflover

looking for legit snivy, prefured girl but will take boy

Diabetic-X

DiAbEtIc-X
Hey Everyone Will Be Breeding My Female #497 Serperior With Its DW Ability In The Next Few Days If Interested Make Offer On Trade And PM Me Plz Will Check Back Tomorrow Or The Next Few Days Guys Thankx

tednugent1

Looking for a Contrary Snivy, Female if possible. I have Remoriad, Oddish, Bellsprout, Tangela, and Lileep DW females to offer, along with a slew of EV trained pokes uncluding Garchomps and stuff. PM me and we can get this ball rolling!

Nadachu

i have a male snivy lvl one timid nature willing to trade. pm me any offers

pachirisu894

Looking for a dw snivy any gender or level have a level 93 level blaziken to offer among other pokemon please pm me with offers

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Looking for DW snivy, please drop me a message if you got one.

check my shop for offerings. Pick any amount of shiny flawless u wan.

Status
Not open for further replies.