• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#495 Snivy / #496 Servine / #497 Serperior

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmphiife

new breeder
does DW snivy even exist yet?

Jinglefruit

Mad hatter
I have an UT level 1 shiny Snivy for trade.
Looking for other UT lvl 1 shinies or a Jap flawless Ditto.

Edit: Trade pending.

Last edited:

NateZermeno

looking for DW serperior or snivy. offering LOADS of legit shiny pokes.
i am aware that it needs to be hacked because it is not released.
*i'm desperate*

will you trade me a poliwag egg please? i dont have many pokemon yet but will help you as i progress please reply Trainer Name: Kalani FRIEND CODE: 2451 9645 1100

TeamBrave

Hi I dont have much to give I just started, if anyone replies quick enough I can chose the starter you want but any ways im looking for:

Snivy
Female
Lonely

Iron Tail

Thank You : )

pm me if you can

froobisu

I can breed snivy for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer.

TeamBrave

I actually have from my gold version a totodile aipom typhlosion meganium noctowl gligar and yanmega all high level except gligar

TeamBrave

I found alot more so look on my profile to see and pm For their details

shaymin63

Trainer
Breeding Snivy's seeking anything in my signature PM if intrested.

kimmiechan

Mostly Harmless
Looking for the following: Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Mudkip and Turtwig

Can trade the following: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Chikorita, Treecko, Torchic, Piplup, Chimchar, snivy, tepig or oshawott. I also have a heatmor infected w/ pokerus if you just want some pokerus.

Please pm me if you're interested.

Trinimaster.

Got a shiny near flwaless snivy up for trade,PM me for offers

MangoSplash

Captain Goose
Looking for a near flawless untouched Snivy with aromatherapy. Would love this, so offering all that i have or iv breeding services! Please PM me!

pokemaster3394

Anyone need a Snivy, pm me for offers

darkmagicianfox

Breeder/Collector
if you need one pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.