• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#495 Snivy / #496 Servine / #497 Serperior

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone want a Snivy egg, PM me. I'm looking for Eevee and its evolutions, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Torchic, Mudkip, Piplup, Turtwig, Tepig, and Oshawatt.

Zena

Wolf Minded Trainer
Looking for a female snivy, doesn't matter what level or whether it's a shiny or not. I have legendaries to trade and other pokemon. Pm if you wish to trade.

Edit: Just hatched one. Sorry about that, but thanks to those that Pmed me.

Last edited:

Zanny

Cosplayer
I have some Snivys up for trades.

Demysta

If anyone needs a Snivy, PM me. Currently hatching to get a shiny, so I'll have a large surplus.

silver6824

silver6824

Got a large surplus of snivy so I won't be to picky

Pm me for offers

blastoise01

Im looking for a female snivy, servine or serperior, any level but with the dreamworld ability contrary, i can give u any adamant or modest baby pkmn with pokerus. Pm me

DMerle

Guess who's back
Have 50+ modest nature UT Snivy's, PM me if your interested. (male/female)

all decent offers considered.

Last edited:

ShadowReaper131

Flame Trainer
Looking for all starters, except Piplup Torchic or Tepig, pm me and let me know what you want and we can work something out.

Rezray

I can breed Snivy, PM/VM me any offers.

Check my sig for what I'm looking for, though feel free to pm me offers, I'll accept anything I don't have so most pre-gen V's and currently all black-only pokemon.

I'm online often so I'm reliable, but I run by GMT time so 4am-11amGMT I'm usually asleep, if you're usually only active during those times, I wouldn't bother I'm afraid :')

Demysta

If anyone needs one, PM me! I'll hatch one for you! Looking for anything I can't catch in Black!

MRxSATAN

demon trainer
i can breed all starters pm me offers

Buggie

Genius Breeder!
I currently have a large stock of Snivy; PM/VM and see if I have a nature or gender you want! I can also give them Pokérus for you.

yoda5000

Hey all have a flawless shiny snivy. Looking to trade for other flawless shinies or legendaries but if you think you may have something of interest for me please feel free to pm:) thanks

HeathFOLK

I am breeding Snivy. I started Black with Snivy and I want to trade LVL 1 Snivies for other starters or any of the Unova Pokemon I need. My list is in my sig, as well as my name and FC. PM me!

underdog28

I'm giving away a freshly hatched Snivy in exchange for any starter of any region except Unova.

PM me if someone is interested so we can setup the trade. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.