• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#495 Snivy / #496 Servine / #497 Serperior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umbreon9

It's been a while...
Offering an Oshawott, I would like a female Snivy. I can also offer a Zorua.

Sunshine72

Hope Rides Alone
Looking for a Snivy, any Snivy. I can trade Oshawatt and Black exclusives. Pm me if interested. :)

WaterTrainerBranden

Water Pokemon Master
If anyone has a Snivy, I can trade any Black exclusives for it.

enoc

im looking for japaness ditto..for 4th gen. trade only cus i dont have yet black/white

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
im looking for japaness ditto..for 4th gen. trade only cus i dont have yet black/white

I don't think your suppose to posting that you want a "Ditto" in the Snivy Family section

Anyways, Looking for a Snivy like everyone else as well; with a nature that raizes speed.

reptoid101

Shiny Hunter
Can anyone give me a snivy? I dont have anything to offer except a few white exclusives...

Can trade a Snivy with Pokerus in exchange for Oshawatt. Other than that I don't have much to offer yet.

Last edited:

Ravern

Ace Trainer
Offering Serperior Lvl.50 . PM Me Offers.

Shark

Advanced tier
LF: mew, latias, deoxys, jirachi, darkrai, shaymin, arceus, reshiram, tornadus, the most of the 1-4 staters (besides squirtle and charmander), growlithe,ekans, digllet, meowth, teddiursa, spiritomb, gible.

OF: snivy, tepig, oshawoot, zorua, axew, rufflet, zekrom, eevee, solosis, larvitar, rotom, beldum, archen, kangaskhen,abra, ralts, heracross, pinsir, swinub,lotad, surskit, absol, feebas.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Looking for a Snivy. Doesn't have to be anything special. Just a Snivy. I don't have a lot to offer, just whats available in White early on.

Yutsud

I have some Snivy available for trade, looking for Oshawott or Pokemon that only come from White version.

WaterTrainerBranden

Water Pokemon Master
I have extra Oshawott's. Looking for a Snivy, or Focus Sash, or Choice/Power Items.

gvsugod

I have (and can breed more) Snivys with Energy Ball, Solarbeam, Sunnny Day.

Looking for:

Reshiram
Tornadus
Shinies
Cool Egg move Pokemon

LunGhost

It's freezing
need one snivy with dm ability please if u need zoruas i'll give u zoruas. Everything. I've got a shiny oshawott that already had pokerus.

Last edited:

coleanusbigian

hey do you think i could get one?

TheDarkrai

Magic Bounce Espeon!
Looking for Female Snivy and Tepig. Can offer Oshawott, female Oshawott if you give me time to breed. Also really wanting Ditto. Only offering Pokemon easily catchable before Castelia city, or Oshawott.

Status
Not open for further replies.