• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#495 Snivy / #496 Servine / #497 Serperior

Status
Not open for further replies.

misslady27

I have a snivy if any one is looking for any. PM me.

White 2: 0347 7431 6345

Sakurafox

If anyone would be willing to donate a female snivy/servine/ serperior/ I would be very grateful. Get back to me as soon as you can. I suppose if you are really set on it I can throw in an item or two.

ZakRs1

Completionist
Can trade level 100 Serperior or Level 1 Snivey. Can also Trade Oshawott Level 1 and Tepig Level 1.

Looking for 1st Gen Starters please! Would happily trade 1 snivey, 1 oshawott and 1 tepig for a charmander and 2 zigzagoons or something stupid. Need that charizard :D

yba_990

Im looking for the kanto starters, I have pichus and the unova starters to offer and others. PM me if ur interested...

ShadowClint

Have all starters Looking to trade all for a legendary or for Dwfs
Pm with offers.

mfp94

Breeding Snivy and Oshawatt right now. I have the pokerus virus that I can infect them with too if you want it. Mainly looking for all other starters but will consider any offer.

SpaceAce

I'm looking for a Snivy to get the "Seen" part of my Unova dex completed. I don't have too many pokemon yet as I haven't transferred/caught them, but I might at least have some items worth trading. PM if available for trade.

Asami

I got Snivys, Oshawotts and Tepigs.
Any nature.
Level 1.
Pokemon white 2.

PM me for more information. <3

Ghost.

If anyone needs a snivy, id be glad to breed them one if they help me move some of my pokemon.

Astrak

I'd gladly provide Snivy (or any other starter) for something mentioned in my signature.
Of course, I'm opened to any other reasonable offers. For further negotiations, please, send me a PM. :)

Andrew Shard

Shards of Fury...
Got a box full of Snivy with the egg move "GLARE". A lot o natures ;) In return I'm looking for power band or power belt .PM or VM for offers.

bulbus87

I have a Tepig to trade for a snivy. If anyone has a snivy of any nature (preferrably male) and is willing to trade for a tepig please pm me

Avarikqa

Avarikqa
Looking for a Snivy to fill up my Pokedex. Will trade you a Tepig for it. PM me if you're interested :)

blueeagles

Looking for snivy from lvl 1.just started black 2 so do nt have many pokemon to trade with.hope some kind soul can spare 1 snivy.new to here though so do nt know how to pm. please tell me how to pm as well. thanks

stoutshako

Pokwmon Detective
i got snivy and tepig for trade im looking for oshawot or a female ralts.

Zexiontwo

Cursed sun...
I have a level 1 untrained male Snivy with a Serious nature that's up for trade for something reasonable, and less than level 25, level 1's preferred though

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
Have tons of Snivy for trade.
pm if interested

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.