• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#495 Snivy / #496 Servine / #497 Serperior

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebevan91

nvm

10char

Last edited:

Gordonat3r

Pokémon Master
i have snivys to offer.

message me for details

Ultimate Tang

I can breed anybody a snivy if they need one and can get it done pretty quickly too. Would prefer any gen 1-4 starters but if you have something else in mind if you can't get one of those just let me know. PM me with an offer if you wish to trade.

PsychicPsycho

I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It's a starter I accidently traded away, and I was hoping I might get lucky enough to find it on here. Also, it's a male, and will be at lvl. 98 or above.

Please PM if you happen to have it. I'm not sure what to offer in return, but I'm sure I could find something of value.

babblkyn1

Fire Type Fanatic
I can breed anyone a Snivy, in return for another starter pokemon.
If you're interested PM me!

stardust1

Hey all, i'm looking for a Snivy. Can offer Oshwatts in return. Please PM me, thanks.

MichikoUsagi

Starting a new game file, giving away my level 45 Serperior. I'm not asking for anything in return since I will be creating a new profile. First come first serve! PM me.

Chriswasian

I can breed All The Unova Starters! Im Looking for the starters from the other regions. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

Zugov

Hi, I'm looking for any of these in order to complete my Unova pokedex, sadly all I have is Black 2 so there's not much I can offer.

crossxversion

Im willing to breed a Snivy for a Heracross on Pokemon Diamond! I repeat, Pokemon Diamond!

Status
Not open for further replies.