• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#495 Snivy / #496 Servine / #497 Serperior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alanistic

I have some eggs for Snivy, Tepig and Oshawott. All are from the UK version of White.

Drop me a PM if anyone wants one.

Skyefart

Hey there Alanistic,

I've sent you a pm as I'm after a Snivy & Tepig please :)

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a Snivy, so please drop me a PM if you have one...I don't have much to offer for trades I'm afraid. I just got my second badge in Pokemon Black.

enoc

TM offering: iron tail,psychic,thunderbolt,ice beam, flamethrower, aerial ace,steel wing,
brine,shadow claw,avalanche,sleep talk,swagger, flash cannon,payback
drain punchdig, giga drain.

I have pokemon with egg move:
;393; aqua ring
nature, modest 3x, caml 4x.
;004; with belly drum
;001;bulbasuar with leaf storm
;252;treecko with leaf storm,synthisis, leck seed.
:172bros:pichu with wish and volt tacle
;133;eevee with wish
;396;starly with roost

offering:
;387;
;252;
;259;
;155;
;158;
;390;
;255;
;004;
;152;
;007;
;001;

im looking for
;246;;243; win2011 ;349;;147;;304;;037;;235;;372; first evolotion
a 3 master ball, snivy, tepig, oshawott.

Aaron277

Pokémon Breeder
Hi :) I've Got A Snivy Egg Ready To Trade :D But Wont Be Able To Do So Until 4-5pm UK Time Sorry For The Inconvenience But I Have College And Need Sleep :D Thank You (PM Me With Offers :) )

siegleeagle

Hello, I really want a snivy. Any will do as long as the snivy is from an english version and has not been nicknamed. I only have 1 badge so I dont have anything to trade really. It would be cool if someone could help me out!

Esteban252

Stare Into Your Soul
I have a level 1 shivy Snivy and some other Snivy eggs, all at level 1, Profile message or PM for trade

Toxic Hazard

I am currently looking for a Snivy. I know I might some like a leech, but I just signed up today. I got my first pokemon game today (Pokemon White). I don't know how to do much, but I am trying my hardest. I do not have/use and cheat devices. I also don't accepted hacked pokemon, if I somehow get one, it will be released. I am looking forward to this community and so far I like it a lot. If you want to trade me a snivy, let me know. I can't offer much though. I will however be able to maybe give you something in the future when I get a good team set up.

So if you can trade me a snivy please let me know!

Edit- I forgot to mention, please send a private message or visitor message!

Last edited:

HelPup

I am looking for a Snivy, either in egg form or preferably a female so I can breed for my friends in my town.

I don't have much to offer Pokemon-wise but I do have Pokerus that I can trade in return. I have many Solosis from my White version and I can also breed Zorua as well.

PM me if you'd like these things in return for a Snivy or if you'd like to be generous and give me one. :3 Much appreciated ahead of time.

Toxic Hazard

I've got a Snivy, I'm looking for any of these pokemon. (Low leveled)

Shelmet/Accelgor
Vanillite
Pawniard
Sigilyph
Mienfoo
Tynamo

I would appreciate if I could get more than one.

Thanks.
I just caught a sigilyph it is around level 28 is that low enough?

my name is ben

I Currently have a few snivy eggs if anybody is willing to trade teapig, oshawatt, or white exclusives apart from rufflet send me a pm

Raeipa

Dirge in the Dark
Looking for tepig and oshawott, preferably adamant, though I'm not too bothered. Can trade snivys with 31 IV's in speed.

Golden_Arcanine

Anyone willing to trade me a Snivy egg, I'd be much obliged. I don't have much to offer since I haven't gotten very far. PM me if you're willing to help me.

Looking for shiny or normal snivy , offring a shiny aggron lvl 100 bashful female

anubis2525

dragon temer
can breed snivy if you went one pm me with your offer can breed mild nature on request hint i really would like a low lvl manephy but will trade for other low lvl pokemon

Seno

Spirit Trainer
^Um. Yes. Isn't it obvious considering its a Unova Pokémon? If you'd like a better answer, try the help thread.

I can breed Snivy for anybody that requests it. I don't not expect nor want anything in return, as I can get as many as I want.

Can I have a Male and Female Snivy, A Female Oshowatt, And a Male and Female Tepig?

Team_Bolt

been playing 4 ever
snivy needed over here

i need snivy for the drift veil city can offer a few things but not much since i havent really caught more than 6 if someone could help me out

Status
Not open for further replies.