• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#495 Snivy / #496 Servine / #497 Serperior

Status
Not open for further replies.

bushie

anyone still lookin for starters i got them but i'm not breeding for special natures etc if you want a starter i can breed you an egg or hatch it lookin for pre gen poke ex voltorb purgly etc

AmpharosFanatic

I still have a Snivy for trade. Willing to trade for any starter except Mudkip, Tepig and Snivy. PM me if interested.

aqueolord

Young Researcher
I can breed snivys with pretty much any nature, if given time. willing to trade for female tepig or zorua at an untrained state (hatched from egg or just caught)

Snivy

Ill breed snivys on request. I dont expect anything for a random snivy and Ill give it out for free from the kindness of my heart :) But if you want a specific nature and IVs or something, then request TWO stats that you want 31's in and a nature and Ill be sure to provide you with one. This will cost you Pokemon.

Right now all I need is:
Cotonee good nature
Gothita good nature
Vullaby good nature
Zorua good nature
Tepig good nature
Oshawatt good nature

Hydreigon11

Don't Blink
Willing to trade totodiles for tepig and snivy

Also a rufflet for a vullaby

PM me any requests

Viv

Master Tactician
Is there anyone out there that would be willing to lend me a female Snivy w/ Contrary? I don't have much to offer yet, as I really wanted my Serperior to be my first battle ready pokemon this generation. Haven't liked a starter this much since Feraligatr. Anyways, if there's anyone out there, I don't care about the nature or IVs, just need a female w/ Contrary. Thanks.

krissemissen

I'm currently breeding Sinvy! PM me with offer ^^

hex_ten

I have an oshawott going if anyone wants to trade a snivy for one!

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
i can breed any unova starter! looking for shinies/rare candies

Fier0

I have every starter from 1st gen to 5th gen. Including Snivy. Let me know if you need a specific nature.

Looking for a Skarmory, preferably with an Impish nature, male Zubat with Brave Bird, female DW Ditto, female DW Dratini, male Aerodactyl with Sleep Talk, any shiny Pokémon.

zirdaj

looking for contrary snivy, trading lv 1 dark pulse zoruas. pm if interested.

I've got a buttload of snivy's to give away. I'm not really picky but if you want to help me fill out my national dex, that'd be cool. Pretty much anything from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn or Sinnoh is fair game at this point (though if you want to be extra-cool, I am in the market for a male ekans, arbok or seviper with dark pulse). Also, for now at least, if you want a specific nature, I've probably got it.

cuty_pie98

Gallade Lover ♥
hi! offering a lv 1 snivy untouched! pm me if you are interested!

Last edited:

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
Can breed Starters from all regions, looking for Cool/Rare Pre Gen-V Breedable Pokemon (Snorunt, Carnivine, Etc.)

Will trade two or more Starter sets for one of the following events (all preferably UT)

Ash/Satoshi's - Scraggy/Pidove/Pikachu
Iris's - Axew
Cilan's - Pansage

*If the Pikachu has a Light Ball I will throw in a MasterBall/Lucky Egg

PM/VM Offers
Thx

Dunsparce4prez

Offering all starters from every gen, non shiny, random natures, random IVs, pokerus infected. Major wants are male DP Deino, event legendaries (minus WIN2011 celebi and shiny suicune), any groudon, rayquaza, or Hoenn pokemon I don't have yet. I'll take any one of those (or more if you're generous like me) for all starters you need.

Torni

Trainee Breeder
Can breed Snivy. Male or Female if need be.

Looking for Female Oshawott & female Tepig.

Pm me

Ivorytigress

Derp Tiger :D
I have every single Starter Pokemon including Oshawott. I'm willing to help provide these for people who don't currently own some starters. :3 Just message me about which ones you would like. And don't worry about me asking for something like a rare Pokemon, I'm actually looking for level 1's of Pokemon like Sandile. Pretty much Any Kanto-Unova Pokemon will work, please try to keep it 1-10 LVed though! :D

cuty_pie98

Gallade Lover ♥
I have a lv 1 Snivy. I just bred it. PM me if you'd like it!

Maurisits

I can get you a snivy with the nature you want (not shiny)

Looking for:
Archen
Vullaby
Gurdurr/Conkeldurr
Sawk
PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.