• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#495 Snivy / #496 Servine / #497 Serperior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for any legit Snivy.

Can give Tepigs/Pignite males or most of the other Unova pokemon.

PM if interested.

Hatsune Miku

looking for a shiny lv100 serperior. pm me

Agarth

Mad Breeder
Looking for a female DW snivy PM me! I have multiple DP Deino (1 shiny)! If you want something just as I said b4 poke me with an PM!

fluffio88

Top Trainer
I am offering all gen starters, Zorua's, Phione's, Jirachi's, Shiny Legendary Bird Trio and I have an UT MSTRY Mew lv 10 looking for a Reshiram but get in touch if you really need something. if you require any special moves when the pokemon are bred, I will see what I do, depending obviously on the gender of the pokemon I already have.

Last edited:

crobing

Breeder
hi looking for a dw female snivy/ servine/ serperior just ask for what you want in return :)

fluffio88

Top Trainer
Offering bred pokemon including all generations starters, zorua and phione (any TM or HM moves required let me know). Looking for evolution stones in return

CaptainGarchomp

Events&ShiniesTrader
I have a Trained Lv 31 Male Servine and i am willing to trade it for any Pkmn from other regions besides Unova or any shinies.

thatguy18000

i can breed snivys looking for squirtle, chikorita, cyndaquil, treeko, piplup, turtwig, evee and gible atm. only females though.

cadekol

I can breed all generation starters, zorua, and eevee. In return i'm looking for starters for my platinum game. PM me if intersted.

I have a lot of Snivys in need of a good home. I´m searching for a female eevee or female piplup, but any other pokemon from the previus generations that I don´t have yet would be good too. PM me if interested.

scizor64

"sciz"
Seeking a snivy, gender and lv does not matter. Offering DW UT Bold poliwag or DW UT Bold Tentacool. If you have tepig as well i will trade both. Vm/Pm me at your leisure thanks!

EDIT: Trade complete

Last edited:

TheGreeneTea

Just restarted my game and chose Oshawott, seeking a low level Snivy, gender doesn't matter. I can breed my Oshawott for you once I reach that point in the game. Or trade you another pokemon from Pokemon white that I can get early in the game. Thanks for reading! :)

Kevin24

Event Collector
To everyone asking about dw snivy.You can't have it without it being hacked since there are NO gen 5 dw starters released.

Last edited:

henryshen11

loading...99%
looking for the japanese pokecenter snivy! will trade any two of the following:
movie reshiram
movie zekrom
movie arceus
movie pichu
movie celebi
wi-fi thunderus and tornadus
gamestop jirachi
fal2010 mew
all untouched, with their original moves
PM me if interested!

mick_1232001

I have all breedable pokemon and the shinies listed in my sig. Right now I am more looking for legendaries and shinies than the items...Make sure you look at who owns the shinies before offering, For mine I am still looking for jirachi and deoxys but will take some other legendaries and shinies but for Jons I will ONLY accept shinies! Thanks! PM me if you are interested. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.