• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#495 Snivy / #496 Servine / #497 Serperior

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone want a Snivy egg, PM me. I'm looking for Eevee and its evolutions, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Torchic, Mudkip, Piplup, Turtwig, Tepig, and Oshawatt.

Zena

Wolf Minded Trainer
Looking for a female snivy, doesn't matter what level or whether it's a shiny or not. I have legendaries to trade and other pokemon. Pm if you wish to trade.

Edit: Just hatched one. Sorry about that, but thanks to those that Pmed me.

Last edited:

Zanny

Cosplayer
I have some Snivys up for trades.

Demysta

If anyone needs a Snivy, PM me. Currently hatching to get a shiny, so I'll have a large surplus.

silver6824

silver6824

Got a large surplus of snivy so I won't be to picky

Pm me for offers

blastoise01

Im looking for a female snivy, servine or serperior, any level but with the dreamworld ability contrary, i can give u any adamant or modest baby pkmn with pokerus. Pm me

DMerle

Guess who's back
Have 50+ modest nature UT Snivy's, PM me if your interested. (male/female)

all decent offers considered.

Last edited:

ShadowReaper131

Flame Trainer
Looking for all starters, except Piplup Torchic or Tepig, pm me and let me know what you want and we can work something out.

Rezray

I can breed Snivy, PM/VM me any offers.

Check my sig for what I'm looking for, though feel free to pm me offers, I'll accept anything I don't have so most pre-gen V's and currently all black-only pokemon.

I'm online often so I'm reliable, but I run by GMT time so 4am-11amGMT I'm usually asleep, if you're usually only active during those times, I wouldn't bother I'm afraid :')

Demysta

If anyone needs one, PM me! I'll hatch one for you! Looking for anything I can't catch in Black!

MRxSATAN

demon trainer
i can breed all starters pm me offers

Buggie

Genius Breeder!
I currently have a large stock of Snivy; PM/VM and see if I have a nature or gender you want! I can also give them Pokérus for you.

yoda5000

Hey all have a flawless shiny snivy. Looking to trade for other flawless shinies or legendaries but if you think you may have something of interest for me please feel free to pm:) thanks

HeathFOLK

I am breeding Snivy. I started Black with Snivy and I want to trade LVL 1 Snivies for other starters or any of the Unova Pokemon I need. My list is in my sig, as well as my name and FC. PM me!

underdog28

I'm giving away a freshly hatched Snivy in exchange for any starter of any region except Unova.

PM me if someone is interested so we can setup the trade. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.