• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#495 Snivy / #496 Servine / #497 Serperior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verus_Nox

Looking for a Lvl 5 Male Snivy for my Pokemon Black version. I don't have much to offer, except any of the fossil Pokemon, or any random Pokemon. Any Pokemon I trade will come with a Lucky Egg or another decent item. PM me if interested! :D

AlexanderHrtBrk

Ace Trainer
Breeding all fifth gen starters. Pm me offers. I'm just trying to fill out my pokedex.

NaughtyNarwhal

Water Type Trainer
I just reset my white, and am in need of Tepig and Snivy.
I have basically NOTHING good to trade yet, but if you are willing to be a nice person and trade me either or both, it would be HIGHLY appreciated.
Later as I continue, I will make it up to you.
If you want to trade, PM me.
Thanks!
Oh, and no specifications on what nature and such, though something resonable would be very appriciated.

Jhacker111

Pokémon Breeder
Hey everyone, I am trying to breed a shiny snivy, but feel bad releasing the non shinys. I am willing to give them away for any pokemon. Like, even a zubat. I really dont mind. You can request a nature if you want, I probably have it. K thanks! :)

Magicbus343

Hey everyone, I've got a pile of snivy's and I've only just started accessing the trading scene. (alittle late i know) so i dont know the value of anything but i doubt black/white starters are worth much so if i sound noob sorry.

PM me if you wanna trade

Starters from other generations
Zorua
Tornadus

Sadarac

Hey everyone, I've got a pile of snivy's and I've only just started accessing the trading scene. (alittle late i know) so i dont know the value of anything but i doubt black/white starters are worth much so if i sound noob sorry.

PM me if you wanna trade

Starters from other generations
Zorua
Tornadus

According to the GTS Site, Snivy is the 16th most desirable pokemon (just behind latios and victini, oddly enough magnemite is number 1 o.o). In the past 24 hours I've traded snivy's for a zorua, tepig and osawatt. I wouldn't expect to get a legendary for one though, but you can get a lot of stuff for them.

KumaKiraSensei

Looking for a Snivy. I can offer Tepig, Oshawott, any White 2 exclusive Pokemon, and Pokemon infected with Pokerus.

Yetihunter

Just bought black2 and would really like snivy and oshawott. anyways, just started and don't have much to offer. pm if you can help! thanks for reading!!

Classified

Crit Hater
Looking for a snivy or an evelution of it. I can offer oshawott, eevee, wooper with dream world ability, or a zorua.

DcMyth

Field Marshal
Breeding snivy and oshawott check out my want list

ITOMARU

Answer Talker
I need a Snivy for Pokedex reasons. I don't even really need one, I just need to see one. I could just immediately trade it back, or something. So yeah. I don't really have anything special to offer for it. But whatever.

ZLA

Hey all!
I was just wondering, is it possible if someone could hang on to my Snivy? I just got the game today and I'm trying to get all the starter pokemon.
I have Oshawatt sorted, but I just need someone to hold my Snivy so I can begin the game properly with Tepig. Then you can trade me back the Snivy once I've beaten the first gym leader.
I would be extremely appreciated if anyone can do so!

ChickenDoughnut

Time For Time Force!
Hullo fellow Trainers. I'm looking for a Male Snivy between levels 1-10. I don't have much to offer (Only just got my third badge in Pokemon Black), but if you're willing to help out I appreciate it deeply! PM me if you wish.

TopDecking Shinobi

Looking for Snivy or any of its evolutions. Don't have much to offer, however I have Pokemon Black2, if you have White2 and need an exclusive from Black2 I may be able to help you out. I also have an Emboar if interested.

Thowra

The Silver Brumby
I started with Snivy, so I have bucket loads of it to trade away. All are level 1 though, can't be bothered to level them up.

I'm looking for:
***OBTAINED***Tepig and any of its family
***OBTAINED**Oshawott and any of its family
***OBTAINED**Archen and its family
Gible and any of its family (B2 players get gible post game which they can then breed...)

All the pokemon I ask for are easily breedable in game :)

Please PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.