• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#495 Snivy / #496 Servine / #497 Serperior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victory★Star★

Mega Victini?
offering a original Servine (was my starter) female

Mr.FusRoDah

I can breed the elegant gentleman pokemon Snivy (who looks dashing in a top-hat at the musical btw).
I am looking for DWF (Idk if they're level 1) Emolga, Sudowoodo, and Bouffalant. ('m not asking for all 3 for 1 Snivy, I'm just throwing out some names).
PM if interested.

TheIckyStickie

Water/Ice Trainer
I'm looking for a "spare" Snivy for my Black 2.
Nature really doesn't matter, though it's be nice to have neutral stats.
I literally JUST started a new game, so by the time somebody responds to this, I can trade a REALLY low level Pokemon that you kinda start off with at the beginning of the game. -__-
I normally would offer something better, but again, I just restarted.
PM me please?

ysmr97

ATTENTION: Looking for ANY non-American female starter (besides Treecko). PM me!!! I don't have much, but I'll see what I can do!!!

Rainy Bluefoxie

Have lots of lvl 1 snivy both male and female. Would like Chikorita or Squirtle.

ilakyd

i can breed a normal Snivy for Unova Dex completion. I need Beedrill, Aradiaos, Sudowoodo, Heracross, Plusle, Volbeat

also looking for pokemon in sig

Private message me for contact

Last edited:

KarAshiMK2

I can breed a Snivy for the pokes in my sig OR you can make offers.
NOTE: The Snivys are NOT breeded yet, the Nature and stats will be random.

leondavid101

got snivys tepigs oshawatt lavitars and squirtles and charmanders for trade.

i can breed i nature that you want looking for golett and bulbasaur

briceis

Can breed any nature Snivy, would like starters from Previous Gen's or Pokerus ideally, don't mind helping out either. PM

Brigidd

I have a Snivy that I'm willing to trade for other starters (specially Chikorita, Oshawott or Charmander!). PM me!

felixguy99

I am offering a serperior level 80. I am not looking for any particular pokemon but a shiny would be nice. PM me if you are interested.

Natrillion

Hey guys, I'm looking for a legit UT shiny snivy I have a mew to offer.

PM me ASAP and we can talk about a trade :)

Thanks guys and thanks for reading!

Last edited:

RedXavi

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a lv 1 Snivy for my Black 2, it's just for dex completion so I don't mind stats.

I have max revives and PP Ups. If you are interested please PM me. Thanks!

battay

lol at you
looking for snivy. offering a few things and possibly my shiny floatzel. PM me if interested!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.