• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#495 Snivy / #496 Servine / #497 Serperior

Status
Not open for further replies.

woogfroo

Just one look at Snivy's smug little face and you know you need to have one.
These free ones have Glare, Pursuit, Giga Drain, and Torment.

The Snivy have Timid natures and a 31 IV in HP. Also, they come with Pokerus.

RobinRobber

Can breed any starter for anyone. I can take legendary pokémon or Rare Candy for the job! :)

felixguy99

I am looking for a Snivy lv. 1 with any of it's egg moves. I have to offer a DW Spiritomb and some others as well.

Howie Cheeto

I have two UT hatched Snivy ♂ from my old game save up for trade if any wants one. One is Naive nature, other Impish nature.
Both know Glare as an egg move and are Pokérus-infected. PM if interested.

Last edited:

HHG

I have snivy looking for other starters for trade

José Àngél(Crazy Aztek)

Elite Four JoséÀngél
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1593 4112 0380
i can offer squirtle, charmander, chikorita, cyndaquil, tododile, treeko,torchic,mudkip, turtwig, puplip,chimchar, oshawott, Tepig, or snivy(newly breed lv 1) This is what i need:

Ekans, Pichu, porygon, Ryhorn, pidgey (Males)

Last edited:

LisWench

I have 4 level 1 male Snivy for trade. They all know just Tackle and Cut. Their natures are Quiet, Bashful, Careful, and Brave. PM me if interested.
ETA: I'm particularly interested in obtaining an Oshawott, other gen starters, Pikachu, and Swablu, but I'm basically willing to take any offer that I don't have.

Last edited:

Shay_

I'm good I swear.
I have a couple of Snivys available, really need a Rufflet or a Skitty to complete my Unovadex, PM if interested.

Last edited:

JohnLynch

I have a Level 14 Adamant Male Snivy available for trade (nickname in Japenese characters).

I'm looking for any version exclusive Pokemon besides Cottonee and Petlil. I'm also looking for any starter Pokemon from previous generations.

forte_amirul

anyone giving away a snivvy? i don't have anything to offer tho u_u

Last edited:

enoc

:570::495:;158;;252;;007;;390;;005;:501:;004;;387;;258;offering all stater.... Gen. 1-5
pm me (my need rare item)

Last edited:

harpoaian

Hey guys first time poster here, I am looking for a Snivy or any of the starters from all generations but really need a Snivy for pokedex purposes. I have a shiny swadloon and rare candies XD to offer for trades. PM me if you are willing to help me out my friend code is 0562 7122 819

Katsuragi

I can breed lots of Snivy, just send me a PM anyone that is in need of one and we can talk.

BOOMRED

I'm lookin for a female snivy very low level. Pm me. I have some starters like Charmander and squirtle etc

Lyra3490

Looking for a Snivy, any Snivy. Can trade an Oshawott from W2 or a Tepig from Black.

Status
Not open for further replies.