• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#498 Tepig / #499 Pignite / #500 Emboar

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#498 Tepig#499 Pignite#500 Emboar
fire.gif
fire.gif
fighting.gif
fire.gif
fighting.gif

Ju-da-su

Assumed that we can post now? >_<"

I'm giving away all of these Tepigs until April 15.

ALL TEPIGS:
1. Are level 1 UT, uncloned.
2. Have: Tackle, Nitro Charge, Flamethrower and Strenght, but I can changes it to any TM/HM moves learnable by Tepigs upon request.
3. Stats with Perfect IVs in parenthesis
4. Have Japanese name (ポカブ) which will change to its English name once it evolved to "PIGNITE" and "EMBOAR". No NN, but I can NN it if the name is 5 characters or less upon request.
5. Can be infected with PKRS upon request
6. Are Japanese Pokemons, so yes, Masuda Method with this and any of your own English pokemons is possible for English players, obviously.

Male:
Bashful (HP, At, SD)
Bashful (At, Df, SA)
Careful (At, SA, SD)
Hasty (At, SA, SD)
Lax (HP, At, Df)
Lax (At, SA, SD)
Naive (HP, At, Df)
Naive (HP, At, SD)
Naive (At, SA, SD)
Rash (HP, At, SD)
Sassy (HP, At, Df)
Timid (HP, At, SA)
Timid (At, Df, SD)
Timid (At, Df, Sp)

Female:
Bashful (At, Df)
Impish (HP, At)

Will take fodders for them. PM me if you want to reserve one. My timezone is GMT+7.

Last edited:

Ginji

Hmm
I have 40 tepigs with flamethrower and flame charge, pm me if you want one

Last edited:

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Sorry, not taking further requests until I fill my current ones.

Last edited:

iamtheprimera

Pokemon Chevalier
Looking for a shiny Tepig. Can trade whats in my sig + others.

Looking for a Tepig , i offer Scraggy , Patrat , Pidove , Blitzle and more ...
PM what U would want for it.It has to be Male and UNNICKNAMED.If Japanese but unniciknamed i'll take it too.

Vest

Event Collector
I'm looking to get a Tepig, unfortunately I don't have much to offer in return as I haven't progressed that far in the game but if anyone would be kind enough to help me out please send me a private message.

NivekBe

Anyone could help me out getting a Tepig? i took Oshawott as a starter (wich is awesome aswel) but id like a Tepid for my team aswel.

PM me if you can help me out and what you would want in return, i havent gotten that far tought (2 badges) so il see what i can do!

Thanks in advance and cheers,
Nivek.

MJN2010

Looking for a female tepig, although any tepig can do if neccesary

havent got a lot to offer though :/

PM if your kind enough to give me one haha
Thank you very much if so

I'm seeking ANY Tepig, please feel free to PM me if you can help me out. :)

jashuwa

Trainer/Breeder
I really want a tepig please pm if u can help me out. I dnt have much on qhite only just started but I could hook you up with a bunch from ss or hg. Please help me out

JaYmazing13

Hi, i was wondering if anyone could help me out with a female tepig please. i just recently started and dont have much to offer. wanna add some fiery pork to my team :D

-----

Black Friend Code: 2494 3357 5006

Zangetsu171

I was looking for a Tepig. I'm at the second gym and I don't have much to offer if anyone could throw me a spare it would be greatly appreciated

Shark

Advanced tier
does anyone have an Oshawott up for trade? i don't have much to offer since i can't to breed the most of my pokemon, but i can get pokemon which exclusive for pokemon white, axew and soonly rufflet

Status
Not open for further replies.