• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#498 Tepig / #499 Pignite / #500 Emboar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanderset

Hi everyone !

I am actually looking to complete my National Pokedex in Black and of course some of the pokemon that are missing are the starters I didn't choose, including Tepig. If one can PM me about trading for one, I am not picky about anything, I just want it to be nicknamed. I have many different pokemon I can give in exchange.

Gall

Offering tepig for anything.

almightycrouton

Hi guys, don't know if there's anybody out there still trading but I'm looking to get all three Unova starters on a fresh White game. Obviously I can trade starters back to people if needed. Gender doesn't matter to me, I'd rather not have shinies either. Please let me know if there's still a bog standard Tepig out there for me (or Snivy or Oshawott, fresh game as I say) many thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.