• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#498 Tepig / #499 Pignite / #500 Emboar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballista

Anyone willing to spare a Tepig (and a Snivy)? I just started the game today so my pokellection is low.

PM if you're willing to help me out :)

Looking for a basic lvl 1 tepig. Would love to have all the starters. Sadly i don't have much to offer. Please PM if you would like to give me one.

Alanistic

I have some eggs for Snivy, Tepig and Oshawott. All are from the UK version of White.

Drop me a PM if anyone wants one.

Ju-da-su

Updating my GA list with the Tepig that I have left (but bound to run out really quickly... ._.")

VM me if you want any of those. Other than that, I'm actually up for random breeding service of any breedable Unova pokemons (I got them all) so *hint*you can actually ask me to breed another Adamant Tepig if you want, seriously...-_-"

Nath

A Seeker
To Ju-da-su in regards to the arrangements for trade

Hi!

I just tried to send you a PM but it seems like you have already reached your max for stored mails so it couldn't be delivered. ^-^;

I will just post it here. Please send me a PM when you are available.
Nath said:
Because of my busy class schedule this week, I am afraid I won't be available tomorrow because of our time zone differences by the time you read this (I wrote this at almost 10 PM). I will add your FC to my game for the time being, in case we bump each other since I plan to head out early before classes tomorrow (I will try to wake up 10 o'clock in the morning to Tuesday). :)

On the other hand, I am available this Wednesday between 10-11 (GMT+1) and from the late afternoon anyday (safe to say around 5 PM, again GMT+1 zone). I realize if it's 5 PM it'd be 11 PM from where you live so that might not be an option for you.

I'm also usually available anytime from afternoon on Saturday and Sunday if those times mentioned earlier won't work out.

Regards,
Nath

Details on requested Tepig, for future reference:
NN: Bebop
Male
Adamant (At, Df, SA)
Moves: - Nitro Charge
- Flamethrower
- Strength
- Wild Charge (replacing Tackle)

Emerald 2006

Looking for any Tepig, want a good fire type possibly for my team.
Cannot offer much, will do what I can to trade for it.
Please PM me.

enoc

TM offering: iron tail,psychic,thunderbolt,ice beam, flamethrower, aerial ace,steel wing,
brine,shadow claw,avalanche,sleep talk,swagger, flash cannon,payback
drain punchdig, giga drain.

I have pokemon with egg move:
;393; aqua ring
nature, modest 3x, caml 4x.
;004; with belly drum
;001;bulbasuar with leaf storm
;252;treecko with leaf storm,synthisis, leck seed.
:172bros:pichu with wish and volt tacle
;133;eevee with wish
;396;starly with roost

offering:
;387;
;252;
;259;
;155;
;158;
;390;
;255;
;004;
;152;
;007;
;001;

im looking for
;246;;243; win2011 ;349;;147;;304;;037;;235;;372; first evolotion
a 3 master ball, snivy, tepig, oshawott.

siegleeagle

Hello I'm looking for a tepig, any will do as long as its english and not renamed. I don't have any pokemon of value yet as i only have 1 badge. PM me if your willing to give one away.

hey,im also looking for any low level Tepig,and i just started so i dnt realy hav any good pokemon, so if you can, Pm me if u have one u can give me. :D thanks

iArnav

I'm offering an untouched Victini for a Tepig/Pignite.
Wanna do this? PM me. :)

HelPup

I am looking for a Tepig, either in egg form or preferably a female so I can breed for my friends in my town.

I don't have much to offer Pokemon-wise but I do have Pokerus that I can trade in return. I have many Solosis from my White version and I can also breed Zorua as well.

PM me if you'd like these things in return for a Tepig or if you'd like to be generous and give me one. :3 Much appreciated ahead of time.

Pokemon Trainer Blue

Smell ya later!
Updating my GA list with the Tepig that I have left (but bound to run out really quickly... ._.")

VM me if you want any of those. Other than that, I'm actually up for random breeding service of any breedable Unova pokemons (I got them all) so *hint*you can actually ask me to breed another Adamant Tepig if you want, seriously...-_-"
You should clear out some of your private messages, I can't PM you :/

Raeipa

Dirge in the Dark
Looking for tepig and oshawott, preferably adamant, though I'm not too bothered. Can trade snivys with 31 IV's in speed.

Golden_Arcanine

I'm looking for a Tepig egg, so if you'd trade me one I'd be much appreciated. Don't have much to offer, PM if you're willing to help me out.

Tepig

Ur message box is full , am wondering when we can trade , as u said we would , the adamant male tepig

Thelo

Hey all, looking for a tepig. Not sure what I can offer for one as I'm only at the 4th gym, but PM me if you want to try to make a trade and I'll see what I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.