• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#498 Tepig / #499 Pignite / #500 Emboar

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjgarza64

Amature Breeder
I am looking for a male tepig i dont care for the nature though I just started the game and have about 68 or so pokemon and I have a DW tangela that I havent touched. If you are interested I would be willing to trade you something for it.

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Offering Adamant Tepig :)

Kenjitake

Spriter guy
EDIT looks like I may be getting one, thank you =D

Looking for a Tepig please, prefferably a female tepig. What I have to offer is as followed:
Level 1 eevee
Level 28 magneton
Level 39 Electabuzz
Level 12 pachirisu
Level 30 Rotom
Level 50 Azelf (Just have to trade it from Platinum)
Level 1 oshawott
Pansear, panpour or pansage (Various levels)
Level 1 zorua
Level 4 Ekans
Level 8 Slowpoke
Level 11 murkrow
Level 13 Grimer
Level 15 Poliwag
Level 15 Voltorb
Level 21 Pichu
Level 4 weedle
I also have a few other pokemon if none of these are what you are looking for. PM me if you have a female Tepig available please and thanks

EDIT: However, it may take me a while to trade. I have to walk a little ways to the wifi point so if anyone does want to trade, might want to wait about 5-10 minuets, sorry >.<

Last edited:

dittomainia

Pokemon Breeder
currently breeding tepigs with egg moves: curse, yawn, and superpower. looking for stuff in my sig. PM me with offers

Shenron

I am looking for a shiny Tepig preferably Jolly or Adamant Natures. I want Jolly More.

Will trader a Shaymin for it...

FatesDesire

Fate Always Wins
Pignite and Ranting

Hey Y'all I'm offering my level 26 and rising Pignite. I love my pignite but I just don't want it anymore I would like a Servine or Dewott in return! I'm fairly new to black and white. I've had all the other as games and ruby for gameboy. Ill soon be trading all my rare pokemon from HG to White! :025n172: My laptop recently broke so I won't be using chat or global link! Yay.....(sarcasm) my best friend'll probably be doing ALOT of work for me! Don't you love bet friends! :172bros: haha! Well here's my fc: 2236 8280 8779

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
I've got a Tepig up for trade. Not looking for anything in particular. PM if interested :]

EDIT : Tepig traded.

Last edited:

Celebi in time

Shiny Hunter
Can offer a Emboar, or a tepig. Either male or female, you pick.

wdistance

I have Tepig.

I am looking for any of the following:
Raichu
Nidoqueen
Nidoking
Machamp
Magnezone
Gengar
Blissey
Magmortar
Electivire
Jolteon
Porygon 2
Porygon-Z
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Mewtwo
Mew
Togekiss
Ampharos
Azumarill
Unown
Girafarig
Skarmory
Miltank
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-oh
Celebi
Beautifly
Dustox
Ludicolo
Shiftry
Gardevoir
Gallade
Slaking
Roserade
Torkoal
Spinda
Castform
Dusknoir
Salamence
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Deoxys
Staraptor
Luxray
Gastrodon
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Dialga
Palkia
Heatran
Regigigas
Giratina
Cresselia
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus

JBones

Have a few Tepigs, different natures

Adamant 2, Bold 5, Brave 4 all with superpower and some females with various natures.
also various Evee's and can also Trade Thunderstones/Sun and Moon.

looking for starter pokemon from previous generations.

character_fan

Free Tepig availabe here!!!

Hi everyone, I am looking for help to evolve my sycther (which is already holding a metal coat) so I would trade it to you and after it evolves you trade it back to me... if you help me evolve it, I would give you a level 1 tepig (flame charge, flamethrower, fire blast, overheat) for free as a thank you for all your help. Feel free to private message me anytime. Thanks so much!!

PRboyz

3482-1872-9142
i am offering over 500 shiny pokemon (including tepig, pignite, emboar) no hacks all legit
i have recieved them from my games and friends
just pm/vm me what you want and what you could offer
i am seeking other shinys, event pokes, legendaries, and movie victinis and DW starters and eevees
thanks

handul6

Covered in Bees!
I have a shiny tepig :)
I'm looking for shinies in general,
and shiny dw gligar in particular.
PM me if you are interested, and we can work out a deal.

Saxrebel

I have 9 male Tepigs of varying natures all at lvl 1 with no special special traits/iv/egg moves. I am trading them for 3 things:

1. female Snivy (or evolutions)
2. female white exclusive pokemon (for legends we can just trade and trade back and you can still keep the pokemon)
3. female Pansage/sear/pour (or evolutions)

I hope someone can help me out with this. Just send me a message if interested!

prashan

Looking for female tepig!!

I am looking for a female tepig. I am looking for a lvl 1 basic Pokemon. I don't have that much to offer. I can offer a oshawott or snivy. Or a tirtouga. I also maybe have an item or stone you need. Please and thank you!

TRADE COMPLETE : 6/16/11

Last edited:

Saxrebel

does anyone have an Oshawott up for trade? i don't have much to offer since i can't to breed the most of my pokemon, but i can get pokemon which exclusive for pokemon white, axew and soonly rufflet

I do! Do you have a female version of Pansear/Sage/pour(or there evos)?

Status
Not open for further replies.