• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#498 Tepig / #499 Pignite / #500 Emboar

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicAnde12

i have untouched Tepigs for trade with blaze as ability and egg moves tackle and flamethrower. Im looking for any other starters.

Juka

M.c.
Looking for a tepig, please pm me with what you are after but please nothing to crazy like a shiny Genosect or something else whack.

Slowking12

Trick Room User
Hi I'm lookin for a
Tepig Male
Shiny
Brave
Ivs 31/31/31/0/3/0
If anybody can RNG me one please Pm me.

dittomainia

Pokemon Breeder
I'm looking for a UT shiny tepig. Offering 2-3 egg move pokemon from my signature

stephgoesrawr

Looking for shiny Tepig,
will offer anything in my sig( :​

Trance

I have B/W starters (freshly hatched and with no particular natures/IV) and am looking for a chansey with any stats/nature. PM me if interested.

Will be free for trade on weekends, 7pm-12am (GMT+8)
F/C: 3482 2547 7731

mick_1232001

I can breed all starters and anything else not in my sig. PM me if you are interested.

Hatsune Miku

looking for a shiny tepig/pignite/emboar. offers are my shinies in my sig

Last edited:

sama

Boop-boop-de-boop
I breed all starters (EXCEPT for Cyndaquil, Bulbasaur.)
I DO BREED TEPIG!
I DO BREED ANYTHING ELSE!
If YOU are in a haste (to get tepig)
DONT WASTE! (Time)
I have eggs ANYONE can hatch. No catch.
Mostly FREE. (If you have shiny pokemonz, great, but I dont want them for this offer.)
Just give Me a RANDOM pokemon, from patrat to Eevee, It dont matter!

Pianist92

i have tepigs and snivys if anyone is interested

Chippydip

i have oshawotts. i need tepigs. i can trade lvl 1 females for any other starter females too. PM me plz

kimmiechan

Mostly Harmless
I have a lvl 1 male UT Tepig up for trade.

Looking for Turtwig or Treecko Starter Pokemon, also preferrably UT. PM me with any inquiries!

Last edited:

KingBravest

Im looking for a male tepig with a nature not effecting anything and in reg pokeball and not nicknamed thanks . restarted game so only have fire monkey and oshawott to give away.

genesis669

looking for shiny tepig will trade lvl 100 deoxys pm me

kingferret53

A duel well fought..
Anyone have a female tepig I could get? I only have fodder pokemon. I need one for my team. Just recently got pokemon black. Go me! Anyway, if you do, PM me.

slugger57

I smell a Lawsuit...
Looking for Adamant natured tepig w/ superpower OR female tepig with Superpower.

Offering:
UT Pichus w/ Volt tackle and Encore (Many natures)
UT Ferroseed w/ Leech seed (Many natures)
UT Timid Mewtwo

If you don't want any of the pokemon above, just tell me what you do want and I will try to get it. And don't worry, I don't trade hacks. PM or VM me with offers.

Last edited:
I have an awful lot of Tepig to trade with a variety of different natures - 35 male, 2 female. PM me if interested!

TRG

I can breed and trade any of the below starters for any Tepig. PM me if you are interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.