• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#498 Tepig / #499 Pignite / #500 Emboar

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottG4_SC

Blue Ace Trainer
Really really really wanting a Tepig, will do my absolute best to trade what i can, but am at the 4th gym.

Can someone please help? :(

Mwbrowning

I have lots of tepigs at lvl 1 for trade just make me some kind of offer. I am basically giving them away i will take anything for them.

CovertNinja

Pokemon Master
I have tons of Tepigs male and female with many natures!
PM me to make an offer.

I am currently seeking a female Snivy and other region starters.

savage1267

Advanced Breeder
PM TO NEGOTIATE~ :)
  • OFFERING:
The 5th Gen starters!
I've worked REALLY REALLY hard to create a few special Eevees and 5th Gen starters, as follows--
  1. Eevee
    • Yawn
    • Curse
    • Wish
    • Synchronoise
  2. Snivy
    • Iron Tail
  3. Tepig
    • Heavy Slam
    -or-
    • Yawn
    • Curse
  4. Oshawatt
    • Air Slash
    • Brine
    • Night Slash
    • Trump Card

Dyabel

can breed any starter, Zoura and Phione, just PM me

Quibibble

Pokemon Breeder
I can do the same along with many others just read my sig and don't hesitate to PM me.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Looking for a quint- or hex- flawless female Timid, Calm, Modest, Bold Tepig.
Offering a female hex-flawless Adamant natured Heracross nicknamed Heraboss
Heracross Egg Moves
Night Slash
Megahorn
Focus Punch
Pursuit

Last edited:

jumplufflover

i need a female tepig. pm me if you have one

Trainer Terra

Trainer Oasis
Offering any of the starters. Request your nature of course. Shiny takes A LONG TIME! Pm me for trade request. Here's what im looking for:

Regirock, registeel, regice, Groudon, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltras, Ho-oh, Jirachi, Deoxys, Mesprit, Dialga, Palkia, Garatina, Cresselia, Manaphy, Heatran, Regigigas, and accepting any other offers.

Kraziskewl

I have a Tepig, only level 1, but I would train it to a higher level if you would like:

Looking for
Skitty
Glameow
Buneary
Vicinti

MapleMire

Well I'm looking for a Tepig. It has to be in a egg though. I don't have much to offer cause I'm only on he 3rd gym XP. I only have one pokemon on my team and that is Dewott. Please can anyone donate a Tepig egg?

looking for a shiny tepig must be UT level 1 or 5 i have multiple shinies that i can offer you you pm if interested

ThunderKitty

I have a bunch of tepigs coming with thrash and flare blitz. Visitor message me for more

KingBravest

need a male tepig with quiet nature and eggmove superpower

may have an oshawott or pansage left

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.