• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#498 Tepig / #499 Pignite / #500 Emboar

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugokyremrayquaza

Event Hunter
i have all starters pm me with reasonable offers

luxray638

I need a female tepig please PM me

Nikkoru_91

Vappy Trainer~
Looking for:

1 Tepig
1 Pignite
and 1 Emboar

Levels, natures, moves, genders irrelevent. I just want these for my collection. Willing to trade an Oshawott or Zorua, or an egg of any other Unova pokemon, for any of the above. PM me!

Last edited:

xXBlazeDiamondXx

I finally did it!
Looking for any Tepig for Pokedex completion, thought I'd like to keep it, as well as any of the Pokemon in my sig. Message me if you'd like to trade.

Soul18655

Flawless Hunter
looking For a DW tepig

offering
Flawless shiny absol
Flawless shiny ralts
Flawless shiny Litwick
Flawless shiny mudkip
Flawless Non shiny Mudkip
Flawless shiny Bisharp
Near flawless shiny braviary
I also have
TRU Shaymin
Alamos Darkrai
jap sing pikachu
jap ANA pikachu
Ash's Pikachu flawless
Shiny jap pokepark Mew
DW event Torchic
Movie 11 Zekrom
Movie 11 Victini
10 aniv Celebi
Dream world Arceus
FAL2010 Mew
World11 Scrafty
Shiny Giratina
Shiny Crobat
Ev trained pokemon.
DW guide book Porygon
Flawless Pokesmash Mewtwo
DW Politoed
TRU zoroark
DW Treecko
DW Chimchar
DW Turtwig

_Snivy

Lover
Looking for any Tepig. I have DW Taillow to offer, or some Pokemon White exclusives.

2074red2074

Shiny Collector
emboar

Have lvl 38 emboar with Korean (I think) name that I can't change. Blast burn, fire pledge, fire blast, flamethrower. Careful nature. 142hp, 104 atk, 65 def, 81 spa, 64 spdef, 66 speed.

~Kurou

to see you smile
hav a bunch of lv1 tepigs up for trade PM me if u want one

madeira

Hi all, my first post in the forum :)

I got a tepigs to trade.

Hardy Nature.

Moves:

Fire Blast
FlameThrower
Tackle

Looking for a charmander

TruSage

looking for any tepig, willing to trade a lvl 1 oshawott or pansear; PM me

Eternal Student

Looking for a male Tepig preferably untrained. Don't have much to offer cause after five year hiatus I'm finally getting back into Pokemon. Also this is my first post so I just wanna say Hi Everybody and if you can help me please PM me.

Trade Completed

Last edited:

Umichi

Looking for female dw tepig with adamant nature, i can offer a female dw eevee or any of the pokemon i might have and you need (i have traded for the most part through all generations so i have alot to pick from you name it i might have it barring legends). i also have a jolly max iv in attack or speed (forgot which one i'd have to check) with outrage (no swords dance sorry) gibble for trade, i also have spikes/stealth rock ferroseeds of varying natures(most are defensive or Sdef), and a few Sattk nature growlithes with snarl and good speed ivs.

if you can get me a female dw tepig with adamant nature with the move set i want i'd be willing to part with my arcanine, crappy nature modest i think.. but he has perfect perfect iv's in almost everything and i bred him with morning sun, extreme speed, flare blitz and close combat. Ev trained for attack and speed ill attach a charcoal to him also! barring my perfect attack and speed iv garchomp with jolly nature (no swords dance :( though) and has most of the moves i want my arcanine was bred and trained to perfection and was one of my greatest pokemon i collaberated with my friend to make (he has jp ds). id be willing to give him up T.T even though i know he'll just be a breeding pokemon...

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Offering Shiny Flawless Tepig. Please VM me if you're able to RNG a Shiny Flawless Axew for me...(eggmoves might be needed)

Looking for a tepig, no nature requirements
willing to trade something smallish (like snivy)

ThunderKitty

Selling Tepigs and tepig eggs with flare blitz,

I want an eevee or a vulpix.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.