• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#498 Tepig / #499 Pignite / #500 Emboar

Status
Not open for further replies.

mintyfresh22

Im looking for a tepig. I dont have much to trade but PM me and ill see if i can get what you need.

Prestonscott89

Stop hating
looking for a tepig egg...willing to trade an archen egg for it..pm for fc

Last edited:

xerozero69

Willing to breed Tepig after someone trades me a Ditto. Whoever does will get a Tepig from me as soon as I hatch one. PM me please.

Biggunsyuna89

Pro ****in Fessional
Need starters plz

I have Snivy as my starter and i would like to have the fire type and the water type starters as well please. My friend code is: 0175 0640 6771. My zone is united states eastern time. I would really appreciate it if you could help me thank you. My name is Yuna by the way ^_^

Last edited:

Biggunsyuna89

Pro ****in Fessional
Need starters plz

I have Snivy as my starter and i would like to have the fire type and the water type starters as well please. My friend code is: 0175 0640 6771. My zone is united states eastern time. I would really appreciate it if you could help me thank you. My name is Yuna by the way ^_^ ......Bump

frankcmu

I have a newly hatched female snivy that I would like to trade for a female tepig PM me please :D

WaterTrainerBranden

Water Pokemon Master
If anyone has a Tepig, I can trade any Black exclusives for it.

Sunshine72

Hope Rides Alone
Looking for Tepig, I can offer Oshawott and Black exclusives. I can also give you a ditto so you can breed with it. Pm or VM me! :)

darthroker29

Sith Lord
I have 2 recently hatched tepigs. Im looking for white exclusives AND a snivy regardless of anything. If youre interested PM me

Can trade a Tepig with Pokerus in exchange for an Oshawott. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

Shark

Advanced tier
LF: mew, latias, deoxys, jirachi, darkrai, shaymin, arceus, reshiram, tornadus, the most of the 1-4 staters (besides squirtle and charmander), growlithe,ekans, digllet, meowth, teddiursa, spiritomb, gible.

OF: snivy, tepig, oshawoot, zorua, axew, rufflet, zekrom, eevee, solosis, larvitar, rotom, beldum, archen, kangaskhen,abra, ralts, heracross, pinsir, swinub,lotad, surskit, absol, feebas.

JimboSliceNP

I'm looking for a Tepig and an Archen. I could breed a Snivy or an Oshawott in return. I could also offer a Zorua and Tirtouga for those who don't have them. Anyone that is interested and could help me out, send me a PM.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
offering an ut tepig and zorua looking for high lvl'd pokes on my white or good ones or shinys or something good atleast like a lvl 40 or sumthin i dunno pm me

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Looking for a Tepig. Doesn't have to be anything special. Just a Tepig. I don't have a lot to offer, just whats available in White early on. PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.