• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#498 Tepig / #499 Pignite / #500 Emboar

Status
Not open for further replies.

*IZ*

Looking for a shiny tepig UT. I can trade 2 flawless shinys for it.

leondavid101

Have a pignite fOr trade. Could trade for Japanese ditto or any shiny any at all
Thanks
Pm me

alypkmn

I have tepigs and pignites for trade looking for Looking chendelure,hiedragon,golurk,vaniluxe,victini.semisage,semisear or jelicent. or any shinnies

AvoKitty

Banned
Can breed every starter avaliable ^^ ~ you can ask me for genders and Natures :D
I Breed them for free so Just PM Me

TeamBrave

Hi I dont have much to give I just started, if anyone replies quick enough I can chose the starter you want but any ways im looking for:

Tepig
Male
Quiet

Thank You : )

pm me if you can

froobisu

I can breed tepig for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer.

TeamBrave

I actually have from my gold version a totodile aipom typhlosion meganium noctowl gligar and yanmega all high level except gligar

TeamBrave

I found alot more so look on my profile to see and pm For their details

shaymin63

Trainer
Breeding Tepig's seeking anything in my signature PM if intrested.

igor

I have a few Lv1 Tepigs with Flamethrower; right now I'm looking for Kanto and Hoenn starters. Send me a PM if you're interested.

kimmiechan

Mostly Harmless
Looking for the following: Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Mudkip and Turtwig

Can trade the following: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Chikorita, Treecko, Torchic, Piplup, Chimchar, snivy, tepig or oshawott. I also have a heatmor infected w/ pokerus if you just want some pokerus.

Please pm me if you're interested.

raven_raven

I've got a lot of lvl 1 Tepigs - PM me if you want one :). I'm looking for not-so-easy-to-obtain Pokemon from all generations, basically all Pokemon that appear once in a game, so be it starters, legendary and quasi-legendary Pokemon. I would love to have an Eevee, too. So... just PM me, we'll think of something :).

EDIT: PM me even if you don't have anything special, right now I have >20 Tepigs and I don't want to simply release them.

Last edited:

kimmiechan

Mostly Harmless
I have a small army of oshawotts and half an army of tepigs that Im looking to trade away. Im looking for female dreamworld pokemon, in the original dreamball and UT. The ones I need are listed below:

bellsprout, doduo, scyther, zigzagoon, sunkern, mr mime, spinarak, wobbuffet, snubbull, houndour, smeargle, ralts, mawile, duskull, chimecho, swablu, krabby, horsea, omanyte, kabuto, remoraid, mantine, buizel, finneon, seel, shellder, mankey, machop, koffing, teddiursa, slugma, magby, larvitar, makuhita, burmy, skorupi, numel, torkoal, trapinch, and cacnea.

Pm me if interested, I'll try to remove pokemon I have recieved already from the above list, but it will be first come first serve. I will try to fulfill nature/gender requests if I can, but no guarantees.

JBallz3RF

Dragon Trainer
Looking for a shiny tepig offering shinies and fully trained pokes

Status
Not open for further replies.