• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#498 Tepig / #499 Pignite / #500 Emboar

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexextacy

Hello,
Im looking for a Female Tepig I don't have much to offer for it really I don't have anything, I was forced to restart so Im building back up and I'm looking to the starters! But yeah I have noting to give but the random wilds that are around the first and second gym... :D
Also looking for female Zolosis, Zoura, and Snivy...
Thanks PM if you are willing to trade!!

Last edited:
Hello,
Im looking for a Female Tepig I don't have much to offer for it really I don't have anything, I was forced to restart so Im building back up and I'm looking to the starters! But yeah I have noting to give but the random wilds that are around the first and second gym... :D
Also looking for female Zolosis, Zoura, and Snivy...
Thanks PM if you are willing to trade!!

i have a female solosis for ya what starter do you or can you trade me

Suicune1988

Maestro Entrenador
I have level 1 UT Tepig for trade: I´m looking for any of the following pokémon:

KANTO
1. Bulbasaur
2. Ivysaur
3. Venusaur
4. Charmander
5. Charmeleon
6. Charizard
13. **Weedle**
14. **Kakuna**
15. **Beedrill**
25. Pikachu
26. Raichu
45. Vilplume
113. Chansey
137. Porygon
JOHTO
152. Chikorita
153. Bayleef
154. Meganium
155. Cyndaquil
156. Quilava
157. Typhlosion
158. Totodile
159. Croconaw
160. Feraligatr
172. Pichu
175. Togepi
176. Togetic
201. Unknown
233. Porygon 2
242. Blissey
HOENN
252. Treeko
253. Grovyle
254. Sceptile
255. Torchic
256. Combusken
257. Blaziken
258. Mudkip
259. Marshtomp
260. Swampert
265. Wurmple
266. Silcoon
267. Beautifly
268. Cascoon
269. Dustox
273. Seedot
274. Nuzleaf
275. Shiftry
287. Slakoth
288. Vigoroth
289. Slaking
290.** Nincada**
291. **Ninjask**
292. Shedinja
315. Roselia
316. **Gulpin**
317. **Swalot**
SINNOH
387. Turtwig
388. Grotle
389. Torrterra
390. Chimchar
391. Monferno
392. Infernape
406. Budew
407. Rosrade
440. Happiny
468. Togekiss
474. Porygon Z

cian94

will trade any of my shinies for a shiny tepig pignite or emboar, pm me if interested

MaK0i9

I´m looking for a tepig (any level). I do not have much to offer. Like I just started and I have noting but the random wilds that are in the first gym area

x-sayrie-x

Giving away UT freshly bred Tepigs. All know Flamethrower. PM if interested ^w^

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
offerring a shiny lv62 adamant capable of taking hits shiny emboar EV trained in attack and speed and i think 4 EV in defense or HP but not sure. i am looking for shiny pokemon from gen 1 2 and most from gen 3 PM or VM (preferably VM) me if you want to make an offer for him thanks

DKDG

Trainer/Breeder
I just bred two female tepigs i dont relatively need....an adamant and a modest one to give away....other gen. starters wanted but not set in stone

Looking for a tepig, pignite or emboar, and also shiny versions of these!

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
I have this pokemon and am willing to trade it. I will accept offers. My pokemon are not hacked. I will not receive hacked pokemon. I tade normal fresh hatched, meaning i do not breed for ivs or natures. if you want a specific nature i will look or breed one for you, if you ask nicely enough. pm me with offer and specifics. i will not breed shinies. if i do i have one, and it is one i want to keep (ex:Charmander, totodile.) ones i like, i will keep. Any others i will trade. If you want certain egg moves, pm me and i will try my best to breed you one.

Looking for this starter pokemon to help breed and trade for others. Much help would be appreciated! Details in sig :)

Edit: completed

Last edited:

sozan

looking for a female tepig to trade i dont have too much to trade though

Looking for any kind of tepig to fill my Dex.

I have several other starters to trade along with some other things. PM me and we can get the ball rolling on offers.

Last Disaster

Unchained
I'm currently breeding Tepigs with Superpower. I can't promise IVs, but if you want a specific nature, I'll try for it. Getting a female with a specific nature could be tricky though.

Looking for any starters aside from 5th gen, a male Dark Pulse Deino or Scraggy, a Bagon, and a Trapinch. Evolutions of wanted pokemon are fine too.

Send me a PM if you want one and can help me out.

Mash

Have a whole collection of tepigs due to the fact I was trying to get a shiny one using the methsuda method*yes I think I spelled it wrong lol* if you are interested in obtaining a tepig then don't be afraid to hit me up. I have tepigs in all kind of natures and counting so just message me if you are interested. As for what I am looking for depends on how interesting your offer is so if you want a tepig just message me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.