• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#498 Tepig / #499 Pignite / #500 Emboar

Status
Not open for further replies.

dd1zzle

I can breed all starters.
Looking for: Nidoran (M), Moltres, Zapdos, Mew, Murkrow, Girafrig, Qwilfish, Teddiursa, Slugma, Corsola, Delibird, Smoochum, Miltank, Lugia, Happiny, Shroomish, Azuril, nosepass, Plusle, Gulpin, Clampearl, Relicanth, Regirock/steal/ice, Latios, Groudon, Deoxy, Pachirsu, Buneary, Glameow, Stunky, Bronzor,Chatot, Scorupi, carnivine, Giratina, Heatran, Shaymin, Manaphy, Simipour, Vullaby 4 Moon stone, 4 Water Stone, 2 Leaf stone, and 1 Magmazier.
For the legendaries, you just have to trade then trade back. I promise that I won't keep it.

Mash

again have a whole collection of tepigs with all kinds of natures, pm me for more details

YawningNinja

I'm looking to get rid of my Pignite. Bashful nature and level 30. If you're interested, just let me know. I would prefer to get a Servine or Vullaby around the same level, and if at all possible with their DW abilities, though that isn't a must. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to discuss them with you.

looking for someone to breed a tepig for me,
If you have some already bread and happen to have an adamant that would be greatly appreciated :)

it's a bird! it's a plane! it's Tepig w/ egg-move Superpower. Various natures.
asking for: non unova-dex pokes, if possible. (meowth, pikachu, starters from older gens, etc.) we can probly work something out.
PM me to pick a day/time to trade.

AlexanderHrtBrk

Ace Trainer
Breeding all fifth gen starters. Pm me offers. I'm just trying to fill out my pokedex.

NaughtyNarwhal

Water Type Trainer
I just reset my white, and am in need of Tepig and Snivy.
I have basically NOTHING good to trade yet, but if you are willing to be a nice person and trade me either or both, it would be HIGHLY appreciated.
Later as I continue, I will make it up to you.
If you want to trade, PM me.
Thanks!
Oh, and no specifications on what nature and such, though something resonable would be very appriciated.

JudgeColeStanley

Electric/Water Abuse
I am also looking for a Tepig of any level or gender. Would prefer a decent nature, but doesn't have to be the best. Just don't let it hinder it's attack. This is for White 2.
I have a Dream World Horsea for trade, or others if you want.
If you are interested PM me!

Squirtlemasterr

I Finished Black 2 and am just looking for any Tepig. Please PM me if you are trading! ^^

chewbaca543

hello, i am looking for a tepig, and oshawott i dont have to much to trade since i started playing white 2 not to long ago but i can get you anything up to the 4th badge in white 2. I hope someone can help me out i would really appreciate it.

sirharry

I am looking for a Tepig at lvl 1 I have pokemon to the first gym badge

gamemaker

The Sole Survivor
Looking for a tempig. not much to offer on black2. I can get yiu any starter in the 4th gen games though, I have SS. also looking for a cloner.

Cy3o

I have bred a lot of tepigs so they are all up for trade, I'll take anything just shoot me a pm thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.