• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#498 Tepig / #499 Pignite / #500 Emboar

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImpendingChaos

Gen V Black 2

Hi everyone. maybe you would like to try your luck on hatching a shiny starter pokemon.
I have eggs of every starter in every region.(that's 15 eggs) so I am giving them out.
you can send me any pokemon(but I would like eggs). private message me If you are interested. :D

Eggs available now: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip,
Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Snivy, Tepig & Oshawott.

Three eggs per person.
Also private message me on what starter you hatched and if it is shiny.
See ya :D
(If this message is deleted by me, that means the starter egg trade is over)

I'll take some.

serenitygi

I have some tepig pm me. I am looking for starter pokemon from gen one to three.

Lukechu

I have: Lots of Lv. 1 Tepig with Pokérus. Can also give without PKRS.

I want:

Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup

PM me if you have any of the above and would like to trade. :) Available from about 4.30pm GMT (roughly 7 hours as of now).

Last edited:

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Gen 5 | for Trade
high level Emboar M
and 2 Tepigs M

Wishlist
-;151; , ;383; , ;491; , ;492; , ;493; , ;378; , ;251; , ;386; , ;490; , Genesect, Meloetta, Victini, Reshiram
-Female ;133; , Female ;196; , Male ;197; , Male ;172; , Female ;298; , Female ;276; , Male ;363; , Female ;406; , Male ;309; , Male ;390;
-Any Shiny Starters

PM me! :)

CanaxiNSS

Sexy Jedi
Looking for a Shiny UT Tepig and any one of the three legendary dogs from gen 2, of any nature, level, no need to be UT, offering a Shiny SUM2013 Gamestop Event Palkia UT Lvl 100 and any one of the DWFs shown in my signature. PM to trade, thanks.

Last edited:

Unleashed45

Looking for all starters in any region

The ones I currently have now are.. (I am breeding these as well)

- Snivy
- Oshawott
- Totodile

Anyone who can offer me a shiny starter, or shiny evolution of a starter, I can offer a Kyurem (spliced together with a Zekrom)

gerehead

Hello all!
I have every starter from all 5 gens. Looking for a sableye, not picky. PM me if you are interested in a trade. Thanks!
Can do Pokerus too!

trade complete

Last edited:

Black_Belt_Troy

Seasoned Trainer
Hey everybody! (So I'm hoping somebody might be willing to put down their version of X or Y just long enough to help me out with this):
I'm looking for any tepig or evolution of that has the DW ability (or hidden ability as I guess they're supposed to be called) Thick Fat.
Level, gender, nature, iv's, attacks - none of that matters. I can offer literally anything in return (as long as it doesn't require a DW ability or being shiny).
Its also super important that this tepig not be hacked or crafted in any way. Must be 100% legit.
PM me for exchange - thanks so much for your help! :)

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I need
-SHINY:preferably Female ;004; ;007; ;155; ;158; ;252; ;255; ;258; ;387; ;390; ;393; Tepig
-SHINY:preferably Male ;152; Snivy, Oshawott

PM me if you have! I can offer many shinies and events. :)

geophoenix

Not-so-hardcore
Hey guys, i am looking for a legit Reckless Female Tepig. Check out my sig for any pokemon you wanna have.

Please pm me for FC. Cheers! :)

Last edited:

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I need a Shiny FEMALE Tepig. I have Shiny male tepig for trade as well as other pokemon listed in my sig. PM me :)

alexdelta

Looking for a shiny Tepig

Shinies for trade: Red Japanese Event Genesect!!!

+Cresselia, Shaymin, Garchomp, Eevee, Bagon, Gengar, Rayquaza and Mewtwo.

Events for trade: Red Japanese Event Genesect!!!

+Flying Pikachu, Arceus, Meloetta, Genesect, Spring 2012 Zekrom, Shaymin (also have a shiny one), World Championship Crobat, World Championship Weavile, Ash's Pikacku, and Celebi.

PM for details or if interested

matgg

EDIT: Offering level 1 Tepig and/or Oshawott in return for a Snivy! PM me if interested!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.