• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#498 Tepig / #499 Pignite / #500 Emboar

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostintheshell

Pzych Out King
I am looking for a Tepig (any nature); but preferably female (breeding). I do not have much to offer because I just got white and I only have one DS so I am still figuring out how to transfer pokemon and whatnot from platinum and heart gold. I am also looking for a snivy and zorua. if anyone can help me out I would be greatly appreciative.

i can help you if you need to evolve anything!

Last edited:

Zanny

Cosplayer
I have a bunch of male Tepigs up for grabs. I am just looking for regular dex fillers for them. Pm me for trades.

TheCipherZero

I'm looking for a Tepig at a level from 1 to 10 I'm offering an Oshawott egg pw me if you like. My FC is in my sig.

TimelordOtaku

THANKS, Hermione.
498.gif

I can breed Tepig with:
  • Curse
  • Endeavor
  • Superpower
  • Thrash
  • Yawn
PM me ・ω・

Lady-hinata

The Silent Helper
I have some Tepigs that waiting to be adopted if anyone wants one. If you are looking for a certain type of nature/ability/gender, please tell me so I can tell you if I have it or if I have to get started on breeding one.

drako104

I can set you up :). Just give me your friend code or we could discuss this a little more in messages :)

drako104

I have tepigs!!

I have a lot of tepigs just for trading purposes :). Rash, Docile and even Modest. Just hit me up if you want a deal :). Preferably a rufflet but I am no too picky :). Don't be shy :)

drako104

if you have a rufflet I would happily oblidge :)

linksage04

looking for a legit shiny tepig. got some shiny eevees, regigas, riolus w/egg moves, surskit w/egg moves and scyther w/egg moves up for trade.

catherine896

Looking for a shiny Tepig (also want Oshawott and Snivy shiney), got a few shineys to offer, Tangrowth, Cradily, Dodrio, Jynx, Exeggutor, Sawk, Crustle, Gigalith, Watchog, Darmanitan, Snorlax and Infernape, all shiney.

PM me please.

andyhaj

I got 2 Tepigs up for trade. They're Adamant and Careful natured, but I can breed for other natures.

Wants:
Torchic
White Forest PKMN (Not Happiny and Seedot)
Weedle
Murkrow
Shroomish
Plusle

Also looking for Evolutionary Stones.

Or you can just offer something that could catch my eye ;)

VM if interested :)

Yusaburu

trading tepig for any pokemon from my wishlist

Deza

If anyone has a Tepig they want to get rid of, I would love to have it for dex purposes :) Any nature/gender really!

rote

Looking for a shiny tepig I'll offer a shiny squirt beldum and charmander for it. I also have more shinies

keroblade

Pokemon Collector
Need a Tepig, preferably an unhatched egg. Don't have anything special to offer just want it for my new White team.

Golden_Arcanine

I just got done breeding a handful of Tepig's looking for something. They all have Return and Flamethrower as egg moves. Looking for Kanto (not Bulbasaur), Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh starters. If interested, PM me.

I've got the following natures: (Assume male unless stated otherwise.

Serious
Brave (F)
Quiet
Serious (F)
Adamant
Quiet
Docile
Adamant
Lonely
Rash
Mild
Naughty

PokemonFarmer

ThePokemonFarmer
MASTER POKEMON BREEDER - THE POKEMON FARMER

I am now offering my Pokemon breeding services for those trainers who are looking for a specialized Tepig or its evolutions. If you are looking for just "any old Tepig" or illegitimate Pokemon then please look elsewhere as I'm not your guy. I specialize in helping trainers obtain the Pokemon they want and am always looking for a breeding challenge.

As a special bonus to my customers, I will properly EV train and evolve your specialized Tepig, at your request, to your heart's content. You may place your order with me today by sending me a PM. Please allow 12-24 hours for a response.

+++++++++
PAYMENTS
+++++++++

I will accept nearly any trade offer for my services, no matter how difficult the request is to complete, but it would be nice to receive a truly worthwhile offer from time to time.

DO NOT OFFER HACKS! The Pokemon I receive from trades will either be released, used for other trades, or added to my personal collection or team. If it is discovered that a trainer has provided me with a hacked Pokemon then I will no longer be able to do business with said trainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.