• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#498 Tepig / #499 Pignite / #500 Emboar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mash

Again have a whole bunch of of tepigs of all kinds of natures, I'll pretty much except anything I don't have because I have like three pc boxes full of tepigs, so if you're interested just pm me

Sakurafox

If someone would donate a female tepig/pignite/emboar, I would be really appreciative. I need one ASAP

misslady27

I have tepigs, if anyone wants to trade pm me.

yba_990

Im looking for the kanto starters, I have pichus and the unova starters to offer and others. PM me if ur interested...

ShadowClint

Have all starters Looking to trade all for a legendary or for Dwfs
Pm with offers.

Hedgesledge

Bug Mentalist
I have a Shiny Japanese Emboar for trade. Pm me an offer :)

Mash

Have all kinds of tepigs of all kinds of natures if you want a tepig just pm me and we'll work something out

Peables

Flowering Trainer
I have a Male Naive Emboar open to trade!
Looking for Skarmory
Message me if interested! :)

Last edited:

shottyrulz

Breeding Tepig's. Looking for any other starters, hoping to get the entire collection. All new to the trading world, so would need some help in completing the trade itself.

Edit: Now have all 3 Unova starters and a Squirtle.

Last edited:

Asami

I am looking for a shiny tepig. ; u;
Can trade any starter. Non shiny. But i got a shiny hydreigon, solrock and lickitung. c:
PM me please!

shottyrulz

Have a couple of freshly hatched Tepigs. Looking for a Bulbasaur, Cyndequail, Chickorita, Totodile, Mudkip, Trecko, Torchick and Chimchar.

Edit: All obtained.

Last edited:

ebevan91

Looking for Tepig and Oshawott.

I can breed Hoenn starters or Snivy in return.

Toxidkitty

I'm Toxic.
Can breed Tepig seeking dusk stones

Yeahbuddy 227

Duh duh duh Daaaaaaa
I have a dusk stone. Ill give you one for a tepig.

Status
Not open for further replies.