• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#498 Tepig / #499 Pignite / #500 Emboar

Status
Not open for further replies.

leondavid101

got snivys tepigs oshawatt lavitars and squirtles and charmanders for trade.i can breed i nature that you want looking for golett and bulbasaur

Trainer93

I have a shiny Gigalith if someone has a shiny Hoppip, bulbsaur, or a shiny tepig pm me.

VirtualViolet

Five Tepig Up For Trade!

I have 5 level 1 male tepigs up for trade. Each of them knows the moves Tackle, Flame Charge, Flamethrower, Strength.
I'm seeking other non hack, non cheat pokemon. I would love a Skitty but I am open to all offers. Dont be shy, PM me and hopefully we can work something out!

briceis

Can breed any nature Tepig, would like starters from Previous Gen's or Pokerus ideally, don't mind helping out either. PM

steph1331

I need a tepig, Level one is okay. I have a bunch of UT buizels that are level 2 and a couple UT riolu level 1 I could offer in return x3 Maybe a UT oshawott aswell

Birdyboy

Pokemon Breeder
Hey, I have a Tepig to trade, please PM me with offers if you are interested!

Trainer93

Trade Complete

Last edited:

bboy critical

Breeder =]
Tepigs are now available in my breeding shop the link is in my sig feel free to visit for all your breeding needs =]

woogfroo

I started with a Tepig and regretted it almost immediately. However, if you're in the mood to add some bacon to your team, her offspring have the moves Covet, Yawn, Superpower, and Curse, and have Adamant natures.

They have a 31 IV in Special Defense, and also have Pokerus.

ehyoung91

Hello! I would love a Tepig (preferably one from an egg but I'm open to anything)... willing to trade an Oshawott or any non-legendary pokemon from Black 2! (I know, I'm totally behind on the times)

Dj_1

I have tepig willing to trade for cyndaquil

DarkS Umbreon

Eeveelutions 4eva!
PM me if you need a Tepig. Not particularly good at breeding for natures, abilities or moves, so I shall leave that up to you.

Nickdaflick

Want shiny Tepig

Last edited:

brandibug

I have a lvl 36 male Emboar with an Adament nature. I would love a Pikachu, but so long as I don't have it, I'll take any offer you give. :) PM me with offers.

ninjabob

Trading lvl 1 tepigs. Come packed with flame thrower.
Looking for snivy and oshawott.

PM me if you're interested

Status
Not open for further replies.