• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#498 Tepig / #499 Pignite / #500 Emboar

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobinRobber

Can breed any starter for anyone. I can take legendary pokémon or Rare Candy for the job! :)

RainbowCrystal

Pokemon Endelechian
Offering Level 100 Emboar w/moves:
Earthquake
Wild Charge
Head Smash
Flamethrower

Item:Leftovers

Nature:Adamant

Would like a japanese Liepard in return.Legit of course!!!
PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:

HHG

Need a tepig and offer oshawatt, bulbasaur, snivy, torchic, chimchar, mankey, elekid, magby Tirtouga

Last edited:

lokowoko

PokeBreeder
looking for tepig offereing a kanto starter for it pm me offers

LisWench

I have 7 level 1 male Tepig for trade. They all know just Tackle and Flame Charge. Their natures are Quirky, Docile, Naive, Bashful, Lonely, Impish and Calm.
I also have 1 level 36 male Emboar, with a Brave nature, who knows Assurance, Flame Charge, Rollout, and Heat Crash.
PM me if interested.
I'm particularly interested in obtaining an Oshawott, other gen starters, Pikachu, and Swablu, but I'm basically willing to take any offer that I don't have.

JohnLynch

I have a level 12 Adamant Male Tepig.

I'm looking for any version exclusive Pokemon besides Cottonee and Petlil. I'm also looking for any starter Pokemon from previous generations.

HHG

i have tepig

chibiromeo

Pokémon breeder
over 20 tepigs in need of good homes. Trading for anything you seem fair. ^^ And if it's some random Lillipup, at least give it a neat nickname or something. ;D PM me.

skinjacket

Capable of breeding Tepigs!
c:

Edit:

No longer looking for starters, so just PM me what you are willing to trade and we can negotiate.
Thanks!

Last edited:

JaKeRToN

Hey My Traders, I've got a Tepig up for trades. He's a level 1 recently hatched and is ready to start battling!! I also have all the other Unova starters so if you need one PM me, byeeee

Hey guys im looking for a tepig any sort
i really only have general pokemon for white 2 would really appreciate it!

Emoanimelove

Looking for a Shiny Tepig, Pignite, or Emboar. Doesn't matter the ability or nature or anything. As long as it's legit. I have a Shiny Milotic and a Shiny Lucario. Before you ask they are not legit. I received them from a friend who gave them to me as a gift. I also have a legit Shiny Dratini. If you don't want those then I do have a legit Lv. 100 Deoxys and a Lv. 50 Victini. All those are up for trade for a Shiny Tepig, Pignite, or Emboar.

Status
Not open for further replies.